[TI] Missing Partial Skylab

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [[Bugs][Bunny]], Nov 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. If I'm not mistaken Skylab is where you send Prometrium, allows you to build Energy Leach, Chain Empulse and Precision Target, part of this section seems to be missing on my account, can you please have a look and get back with me on this issue...

[​IMG] 97076448
    [​IMG] 19
    [​IMG] 3,571,770

[[Bugs][Bunny]]

2. 06.11.2019 - 23:07[​IMG]Received item: Ship Design - Sandstorm Spectrum

3. Things have changed. All upgrades were moved to the Assembly. It costs more now and takes more time to upgrade things. If you used the bonus code that was given out, then you got iso and abr that, unfortunately, takes up space in your ship that you can't see and prevents sending ores to ship. If you can use up those things to upgrade, you'll be able to send again to your ship. But it is a bug until it is fixed by DO.

So, yeah, those things are missing in Skylab because they were moved to the assembly. It's a mess, everyone is trying to figure it out while DO remains silent about the whole thing (meaning not being able to send ores from skylab to ship). Good luck.

4. ok Thanks for all this But let me ask you a question I finished all 45/45 Drone Pieces, that should have finished it for the entire segment of Buying them after that for a cheaper Price.... and could buy them all at a cheaper price I haven't Completed the drone design cause when I saw the problems I got worried that if I completed it I would have to collect 45 of 45 pieces again... and that's troublesome; It took me long enough to find the pieces I have" So the question is If I complete that one drone Will I have to collect all 45 of 45 again? If so I won't complete it till they change it back to the way it was... Hopefully, they make a quest more available to earn those drone colors the Red and Blue if so then I might decide its worth collecting from the 45 of 45 I have...