[TI] Not getting my money back or winning the item after an auction

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LtDraper, Dec 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LtDraper

LtDraper User

Hi,

I bid on an auction well over 2 hours ago, and I have not yet gotten the item, my money back or a message saying whether I won or lost the auction. I have gotten similar issues before, but then it has resolved itself after about an hour, that didn't happen this time. Could someone look into this issue? I do not know what kind of information I need to provide in order for you to look into it, or the proper channel to use, so please let me know, and I will provide you with what you need.

-LtDraper

2. Don't worry, I'm waiting for almost 12 hours already to recieve my Iris from auction house. The fact is you can't lean on it to plan some action 'cause you aren't receiving the goods in reasonable time...

3. This is a long standing problem. we're told that the devs are "looking in to it."

But when, or even if, it will be fixed, well, your guess is as good as mine. All I can suggest is that, if you don't get your credits, or items after 24 hours, contact support.

4. Same happened to me, really annoying

5. dark8blue

dark8blue User

This just happened to me and I lost over 1.5 bil credits.. screenshot below

https://vvcap.com/img/r8iXDR8hm.png

Not even worth contacting support, they'll just making me dance through hoops and jump over hurdles to get it back.