[TI] Osiris Citadel config switch bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Guerrero-Flores, Oct 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im using the new design Osiris Citadel and everytime i switch config to my damage side it loses all the shields that was boosted by ring. If i regen my damage side with full ring shields than go back to my speed side once i return to my damage side it will have no shields even tho i regenerated it. Any solutions?

2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Are you still having this issue?

Also I moved to the appropriate section.

EHD

3. Yes I am, every time I switch config all the shields are gone.

4. Are you swapping to a certain formation before going back to your dmg config?

5. nope just ring up shields and my damage side ring shields is gone lol

6. Have you tried deleting configs (both sides) and re-doing them? Just curious if you've tried. Sometimes this works for many glitches in this game.

-FT

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted

7. Bakjam

Bakjam User

This is a known issue. It has been there for many years on the standard Citadel. I've pointed it out to both support and the developers and warned them that the designs would not be useful but they did not listen. Doubt they will now, might as well close this right away :p

It only affects the standard Citadel (not Veteran and Elite / Glacier).

8. I was in the regular Citadel today with the Smite design was in circle with both configs and i never noticed an issue.

9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.