[TI] Payment Problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Syndicate™, Jul 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm Syndicate. Returning player from 2010. I had a question about the payments in darkorbit. (I don't know if I posted this in the right place. Not familiar with forums- First timer) Before, I had a debit card associated with my account and I recently deleted it to add a new debit card and when I did so, I couldn't find the debit card payment type anymore. I first put my debit card as a payment type I believe 2-3 weeks ago, and now it is nowhere to be found. Any help/suggestions?

UID : 28321965

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Syndicate™,

Unfortunately we would not be able to assist further with payment issues here in forums. You will need to contact support, specifically their payment folks to resolve the problem. There is a link to support in my signature below, then be sure to select Payment Problem in the type of request box.

Closing as referred to Payment Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.