[TI] R-Zone buggy, cant complete quest 105/67.5

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fly1ngThunder, Sep 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the round objects in the middle are extremely buggy. please fix.

and even better, can we please get a better quest UX? even just a simple search field for plain text search would be enough so i can search for all pirate quests etc.
    even better a filter that lets you hide R-Zone, pvp, enemy map quests etc.

2. I am stuck in the R zone like 1 hour now the gate is not showing itself

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  3. happened to me yesterday, x the browser off for 10 mins then it gets you out

4. GodFreak

GodFreak User

I am a new player and have lots of R Zone quests / missions to do. When the R Zone came back, I could not get in due to the numbers of other players in there. The que time was over 15 mins, so I gave up. I was reading in chat, that people were stuck in there and could not get out (from what I hear, that was an bug from long ago).
    I agree that the quests / missions for R Zone need to be revamp or even give out a code to complete them all. I feel I may never get them due to the broken / bugged R Zone. And some type of filter option for the quests / missions would be nice as well.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.