[TI} Server issues - we're on it

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

Thank you for at least now recognising a problem ,and i must say it is very dissapointing it has taken you 4 days to acknolege that in the forums ! .
    i was able to log in for 20 mins this evening but after 20 mins my lasers would not fire .so i went pop in eternal gate . now i can not login again again ,,SAME AS BEFORE its broke still .

skilaros and РУЯФΜΔИ1ΔҀ like this.
  2. CIPRIAN

CIPRIAN User

me too

skilaros likes this.
  3. AVIT

AVIT User

i beg you devs ,to actually work with the players , open a thread for any bugs so we can report them . and you actually read them . 4 days of no communication is insulting to everyone here . and still it is not fixed

-≈ID0L0NI≈- likes this.
  4. GodFreak

GodFreak User

Being aware of the problem and caring enough to do something about it is 2 different things...
    Just saying....

5. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

they just dont care, flash is dead soon, so they cant be bothered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. Hwynts

Hwynts User

Please just fix the lag, especially on the PvE server. It's hard enough to fight against the bots for aliens without the lag, let alone with the lag. Not sure if this is an issue on any other server.

7. $Mxmaj999$

$Mxmaj999$ User

i'm struggling big time on the app. something went wrong on the server update. Why don't they restore a backup. frustrating and poor things are being done.

8. still cannot establish connection to ge5

9. cainet94

cainet94 User

can not establish connection ge managed to log on for 30 mins this morning and have not been able to get a connection since

10. and we can't take the Christmas rewards either cause we can't connect in the server

11. me too!!!!!!still cannot establish connection!!!!!!!

12. **silver**

**silver** User

impossible to play......lags and many others problems.....dark orbit is a game useless,at the moment

13. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

LMAO... cannot connect again.... hope someone from DO is working considering it is the weekend..

14. LOL .. got into the port , flew a few miles with heavy lag , popped by a mine and guess what ................... ESTABLISHING GOD DAMN CONNECTION!!!!!!

15. Lul...What a blunder.

16. Bibulus

Bibulus User

They have got to be kidding right, managed to get into the game only to see server restart in 30 seconds it log me out and now I cant get back into the game

17. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

MERRY CHRISTMAS DARK ORBIT!!! game problem is worst..

18. Bibulus

Bibulus User

I'm going to whisper this, its working at the moment.

19. AVIT

AVIT User

thank you game is working at last for me now GB1 .4 DAYS LATER .

20. So things get sort of "fixed" and the problem comes back...

Used advance jump to go x7 to do daily mission, stuck in jump and cannot establish a connection again.

On my other account I decided to do daily missions in lowers first, just ports no problems, still takes far too long though. Decided to go the long way to uppers via 4x maps and jumped into 4-4 and stuck in jump and cannot establish a connection again.

This is AFTER an update to the client which I had to do before I could launch the client.

Guess I am off to play another game that never has issues but no doubt the cheaters will still be cheating in DO and stealing those all important recourses to steal lasers, shields, drones, upgrades etc. that the company "little pointless" let's them keep and permanently benefit and prosper from in the name of "fairness and balance". :p:rolleyes:

Edit: It seems after several minutes I am able to establish a connection after jumping...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.