[TI] Start Page Redirecting to Login

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -=~!Error!~=-, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Logging in on the downloadable client goes fine but when I click start it just opens a new login page, and sometimes refreshing the homepage sends me back to login. Is there a quick fix for this until an update fully fixes it? Or should I keep exiting and restarting and clearing cache and resetting until it works?

2. Its taken me half an hour, and I still can't login. What use are client only bonuses if we can't even use the client?

-≈ID0L0NI≈- and NutnFancy like this.
  3. Seems to work fine for me. Been using it since the Beta was available. If the cache clear does not correct it, maybe it was a glitch in the download process.
    I would recommend:
    - a cache clear attempt first.
    --- If it does not work, then do the following and be ready to take screen shot(s) if problems happen:
    - remove the installed download BETA
    - remove all instances of the compressed downloaded BETA from whatever your download location is.
    - Do a CACHE CLEAR at this point.
    - Download the BETA again.
    - If no problems occurred then install the BETA.
    - Close off the browser you used to download and activate the BETA from it's shortcut.
    - If it still does not work fill out a troubles report for support and include the screenshot you were able to make.

4. NutnFancy

NutnFancy User

only thing clearing cache here does is take you to the log-in screen faster after clicking <START> button.

maybe the developers should play the game before rolling out new code and see if there is problems???

-≈ID0L0NI≈- likes this.
  5. NutnFancy

NutnFancy User

the flash version still works. at least i got the daily log-in rewards.

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD