[TI] Test My Damage

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Jul 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. that was about evil when we argued with him the one night for hitting 88k with no boosters.
    I have full havocs yeah lol ihave all 10 drones lvl 16 i completely out matched him in everything but i have less dmg.

Either way, right now my dmg is bugged for a fact, 20 lf4s to 16 with 1mil uri and i do the SAME dmg i did BEFORE the upgrades....

2. You don't see much of a difference :3

3. That's actually wrong. And considering i hit less then a player in the old days with bio, shows something's wrong.

4. maybe.. just maybe.. you have 2 goliaths in hanger, and you chose the wrong one, you chose the one equipped with like MP-1s or something.. just maybe..

5. [​IMG]

Watt-Overlord and jackknife like this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º,

I see that this thread has not been answered in a long time and for that, i apologise.

Instead of me asking whether the issue is still occurring, is there any chance you could list your current configurations so that i could get it tested and we can compare results. For example;

- What lasers you have equipped (list each type and their levels)
    - Whether you have them upgraded with a resource (e.g. i would assume you use seprom?)
    - Whether you use a drone configuration that would affect your damage?
    - What pilot points you have that would affect damage (e.g. bounty hunter I+II?)
    - Are the drones themselves levelled up? (level 6 drones with level 16 upgrades?)
    - Do you use any havoc drone designs?
    - Do you have any boosters active?
    - Do you use any ship designs that contribute to damage?
    - Finally, what damage are you getting with this configuration?

That's all i can think of, and i know it's a lot, but the more information i have then the more accurate results that we can get and compare to see if there are any issues.

Best,

~Ddraig

7. Hmmm, lets see, normally when bothering to hunt:
    Config 1:
    15 Level 16 LF-4 on Ship
    11 Level 16 LF-4 On Drones
    Drones level 6 upgraded to level 16
    Hercules
    Pincer Formation
    Seprom
    No Boosters
    Enforcer
    Bounty Hunter fully maxed.
    9 Level 16 Bo2
    15 G3N-7900 Speed Generators on Ship
    Usually Hit 35-38k x4

Config 2:
    12 Level 16 LF-4, 2 Level 3 LF-4, 1 Level 4 LF-4
    16 Level 16 LF-4 on Drones
    Havocs
    Pincer
    Seprom
    No Boosters
    Bounty Hunter Fully Maxed
    4 Level 16 Bo2 on Drones
    7 Level 16 Bo2, 1 Level 2 Bo2, 3 Level 2 Bo2, 1 Level 4 Bo2, 2 Level 6 Bo2, 1 Level 7 Bo2, 1 Level 8 on Ship
    Usually hit 43-48k

8. pecanin

pecanin User

You are not only one demon,28 lvl 16 lf 4 and i can't hit more than 50 k with 2 x booster

game is buggered to high heaven

9. Ddraig

10. That's disturbingly low. Have you tried the basics testing, e.g. Doing one thing at a time, testing unbuffed then buffed single lf-4 on ship, then drone? It's much easier to calculate what it should be and difference from what it is there

11. _Minon_

_Minon_ User

I have 18 lf4-16lvl, 2 lf4-7lvl and 1 lf4-1lvl and full bounty, full Hercules and drones are all lvl 16lvl and yesterday I hit 26k with x4... it just happend sometimes that my dmg is extreme low but that comes togather with "miss" so it clearly that problem is with bio sheet.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  12. yeah i said before bio is bugged, i reset the bio and hit the same damage i did when it was full.

13. I have been wondering about this myself. I seem to be hitting around 25/30k x4 on my speed config sepped and doubled. and yet i could have swarn a few weeks ago i was hitting that with less lf4's an no sep. I've not damage tested this yet but I dont think you are alone Dream.

14. _Minon_

_Minon_ User

today my aprox dmg in pvp is 25-32-3k and every third hit is miss...

15. jackknife

jackknife User

I seem to also miss more since they changed EO that might count for the some of the lower pts. hit. My two credits

16. I'm still waiting for something to be fixed, i now apparently hit 24k x3, this is a bit ridiculous...

17. Ddraig

Hi º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º,

I am sorry i haven't been able to check this out for you yet. Unfortunately some of my admin functions are currently not working therefore i am waiting for them to be fixed, this means however i am not able to altar my admin account to meet the same conditions as yours to test for the damage. If i am unable to get my admin abilities fixed soon, i will try collaborating with Astraea to see if we can get something done so i can get this issue tested for you.

Sorry for the delay in this.

~Ddraig

SPSAT99 likes this.
  18. Ddraig

Hi º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º,

I have managed to get on a ship and test the damage under the same scenario and i found that i was hitting the same damage that you were getting for each configuration. I did try to do the math and find out the calculated values, and i did find that the values did seem slightly lower than what i would expect, but human error on my part could be to blame.

I have passed this issue on further to see if i can find out some more information, however i am not sure how long the reply to that request will take. At this point though i would like to mention that the laser damage does not always do the maximum damage, in fact it probably never reaches that number. How much you notice this will depend on the ammunition you use. For example;

Actual Damage x1: 5000
    Max Damage Possible x1: 6000
    Difference: 1000

If were then to consider using x4 ammunition it would be,

Actual Damage x4: 20000
    Max Damage Possible x4: 24000
    Difference: 4000

Therefore whenever you do look at x4, do take into consideration that there is a greater effect on the damage loss since the values multiply. Also if you are comparing your damage to others, then do also consider that they could be using boosters where as you are not, and those alone can equate for a 20% increase.

I will continue to look into this matter for you when i receive the information that i have requested.

~Ddraig

19. I have clan mates that 1v1 me, use no boosters, less upgrades, and still hit 10k more then me. I also dropped 10k dmg inthe past few days, now hitting24k with x3, when i was hitting 30-34k about a week ago. Considering im always using x3 cause of how low gatechances are anymore, i notice such a drop. (Sorry for mixed words, spacebar needs a fix)

20. Yeah man Same thing started to happen to me today cuz i went hunting LF-4's And seriously i quit PvP i just want to complete my last few LF-4's therefore a large amount of Enemies on B-maps so i changed to my main ship and started killing them i noticed i was hitting like 35k-40k with aegis with 25 LF-4's not upgrade,Full havocs all Drones Lvl 16 and also i had single boosters and before last time i went hunting i could easily hit like 48k+ each x4 shot without any damn boosters...really something is wrong and this guy i was fighting a lightning vengeance was carrying like 700k+ shields while he was hitting like 60k+ each shot of x4 easily with his running configure's anyways i am done with the game so i don't really care now either my bugged account or not