[TI] Unable to enter the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Veki, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veki

Veki User

Hi

I'm unable to enter the game. It just says "Establishing connection..." and doesn't load the map.
    I have tried ti with all ships that I have and failed to enter the game with any.

UID 171908560
    Global PvE server.
    Using game client 1.4.4.
    Cleared the cache.

_White*Star_ and Икарос like this.
  2. Unable to enter Global Europe 3 ?
    ID 45100621
    I see no global PvE server ?
    Using game client 1.4.4.
    Cleared the cache.

3. GodFreak

GodFreak User

Unable to enter Global Europe West
    ID 171907970
    Using game client
    Cleared the cache

Daily log in reward did not roll to the next day. I am able to play on USA WEST server. Issue started when I jumped from 2-1 to 2-2, game froze. Had to restart client and then stuck on the log in screen. Changing ships do not help nor do the cache clearing.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  4. Unable to enter Global Europe 3
    ID 80135359
    Using game client 1.4.4.
    Cleared the cache.

5. I'm unable to enter Global Europe 3 the game. It just says "Establishing connection..." and doesn't load the map.
    I have tried ti with all ships that I have and failed to enter the game with any.

UID 171888030
    Global Europe 3 server.
    Using game client 1.4.4.
    Cleared the cache.

6. Veki

Veki User

UPDATE :
    This morning I was able to log in and enter the game. Did not test all ships, but I hope they will work.
    Will test more in the afternoon.

7. readd the forums? Duh!

8. Starboy

Starboy User

Last 2 days i cannot connect, when i switch ships, it works but i cannot interact with anything (frezzes)... slowly my week subscription is wearing off... so many bug in this game, started 10 days ago and only problems...

Global Europe 3
    [​IMG]171887018

9. Elvisomega

Elvisomega User

2 day game not load Where is the problem ???

Starboy likes this.
  10. [Link to FAQ]

Your DarkOrbit team<<<i love this game i have same problem to i wish to god they would stop messing about with it leave dam thinbg alone concentrate on the client and get the dam thing working.for to long now the game has had problems .get the game working lag free and forget events untill game is running smoothly ...several times i was going start spending again yet thanks to dark orbit its put me off and saved me a shred load of moiney.im very disapointed in the running of the game after ten years of play and so much money feels wasted on a game which is controlled by lag and issues :((happy xmas wow how bout humbug im very upset

AVIT and Starboy like this.
  11. LtDraper

LtDraper User

I have this exact problem too, it's stuck on establishing connection, I've had it for several hours today.
    I have this problem both on the browser, and on the game client, I am using version 1.4.4 of the client, I have also cleared cache, but it didn't change anything. I'm playing on Global Europe 5, and my user ID is: 171882286

12. Same here, though changed ships and it let me straight in?!?!

13. iam in now on Global Europe 3

And stuck in the gate now , freezing up....

And can't acces the game map agian ......

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  14. Veki

Veki User

In the afternoon the game worked, but now in the evening I'm again unable to enter the game. :(

15. GE5

Permanent "Establishing Connection"

Can't enter game

If I do get in, by some miracle, can't jump through gate, it just sits there doing nothing. Can't even change ship and try, just says I have to be at base to do so.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  16. CIPRIAN

CIPRIAN User

i cant open the game

17. $Mxmaj999$

$Mxmaj999$ User

Same. been like it for 4 hours. have a ship suck in jump

18. You'll have to quit, relog in a new ship. Then switch back to the first. It will come back to your base. That worked for me. But DON'T use the gates. You have to use a jump credit to switch maps, or you'll get stuck again.

19. cyrax

cyrax User

game broken i cant log in to play page it says establishing connection on GB server

20. dizelled

dizelled User

Why doesnt work GB2 server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.