[TI] Unable to enter the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Veki, Dec 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starboy

Starboy User

And again GE3 dont work, frezzes, i took 2 subscribtion, one week, 3 day server is mess, i relay would like compesation.
    [​IMG]171887018
    Global europe 3

2. CIPRIAN

CIPRIAN User

me too icant start the game

3. I can get in, but can't use jump gates. get stuck if I do, have to relog with new ship, then change back, it brings the stuck ship to base. BUT, the ONLY way to change map is to use a jump credit.

4. but if it freezes when you are off base it will not let you switch ships to relog so i am out of the game until it gets fixed slowly watching my subsciptions getting eaten up. What's it called when you pay for something but it is not delivered ??

5. lol, you have to wait 5 or 10 mins, then it lets you relog with a new ship.

And it's fraud, plain and simple. And when the game gets shut down, you won't get that money back, they'll find some reason to keep it.

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Probably never.

PNW

7. Server maintenance planned for tomorrow, 2 hour down time. Let's hope that fixes things, but somehow I doubt it.

Actually, reading the post more closely, the server maintenance was this morning, but it obviously did no good.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 17, 2020
  8. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Can get on to the new server but the lag is horrendous, not worth playing and definitely not worth paying for.

9. Game is totally ****** ** right now. Even if you get onto a server, you can't actually do anything. You can't leave the first map at all.

10. Same here.

It's ridiculous that this has been going on for days and is still not fixed and no official announcement. Non-existent communication from BP as usual.

Are your devs paid for this or do they work on a voluntary basis as and when they feel like it?

11. great news everyone the game is working,no lag all cheats banned,hey they even cut the cost to half .even better we have winter quests,new desighns more them lovely emotes .i so happy yet hears the best thing about the game even with all these new and great things happening all my boosters have ran out i cant log in any ship and warp i just cant play cause i cant get logged in .so well done dark orbit once again you broke a great game .id love to know who does the programming i reckon some of us could teach them to do better job.any how happy crimbo thanku for all u done sadly i cant log in so im off :))

!TS! likes this.
  12. umm what happened, why is the game not available right now? lmao I logged out cuz I was lagging now I can't even load the login page Aight.

13. !TS!

!TS! User

I love this IMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEKW

14. Veki

Veki User

Last few days I've experienced immense lags on multiple occasions, but today I'm unable to enter the game on most ships and on both servers that I play.
    And if I manage to enter the game, there are incredible lags (longer than a few minutes) and I'm unable to jump to another map because map never loads so I get stuck.

15. I would really love to play the game right now but it's been 3 days of this establishing connection crap lmao. Now it's happening to 3 different servers for me, including the new PVE LMAO

16. $Mxmaj999$

$Mxmaj999$ User

still can't play anything and sometimes can log in sometime not. Can't jump, can't activate ships. really broken this time.

17. Cant get game page. Establishing connection, Establishing connection. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

18. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

My blood is boiling...where in the hell is this dark orbit that I can play smoothly? months of sacrifices years of patience always I am a victim of death in playing and now server will not serve or work very will! my hair are falling!!!

19. Veki

Veki User

Yesterday from 9-10 I was unable to enter the game with any ship. Even after servers were down (at 19-20) I was unable to enter the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.