[SC] Tips for a fresh start

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DubSsStep, Aug 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DubSsStep

DubSsStep User

After a long period (2011 until now) i decided to return .. I had asked in the forum of my country, but apart from mockery - I didn't read anything else, so i decided to try here..
    The situation at the moment is tragic, but it's always starting somewhere .. 20 lf4 and everything else - lf3. There are no upgrades. 9 drones (8 havoc's) without Zeus, who doesn't even know how to collect. At the moment I am level 19 and only play on palladium, because I really don't know how to progress... my skylab is maxed, skills are 25/50. I have one beta portal left to unlock Kronos, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet, given the fact that I'm very weak. Could you give me some ideas on how to quickly assemble the parts for Zeus, Havoc, as well as and newer weapons, because with 20 lf4 I'm out of nowhere ..
    Thanks in advance and sorry for my English..

Server - Europe 3

2. Hi, I'm a new player, level 19, been playing less than 60 days. If you can complete Gamma gate, then you are more than ready for Kronos :) Zeus parts (blueprints) can be obtained from green booty boxes, which are given out completing galaxy gates. At your level you can start the blacklight missions, the first 10 give prometheus lasers, which I think you will want to have a lot of on your drones and ship. The Havoc and Herc drone designs are rewarded randomly from Kappa and Zeta gates. There is also now the Spartan drone design which you need to craft in the assembly, which is also new for you since gone since 2011. You'll use the assembly a lot, check it out soon! Upgrades are done in the assembly, as well as ships and the new B03 shield generator. For me, it was missions and gates that helped me advance, I'm sure you will figure it out.

Welcome back, and good luck!

3. Veki

Veki User

Just a small correction here, Zeus parts can be obtained from gold booty boxes, not green booty boxes. Gold booty boxes are available on Friday (not every Friday, 1-2 times a month).

4. Spectre

Spectre User

Heya , I'm also a returning player from the golden age of 2010-2012 , now i've been playing for 3 months , what you really want to focus on is getting Prometheus laser , forget about LF4 . Now at first it might seem impossible to get them but in reality they're easier to make than special LF4 and heck considering i have 42 proms and 37 regular LF4s you get the idea .
    Since you're collecting pala you might want to use a credit ship so you can repair at portals for credits while collecting , so you don't waste that much time going from x-8 to 5-3 every time you pop .
    As for GG's you want to focus solely on Zeta Gate and preferably do em when it's double rewards day since it gives 50 green keys and 100 log files at that time and you want as many green keys as you can get since every prom needs 75 of them . Also only open gold pirate boxes on zeus day , since that's the only time zeus parts drop .

You might want to join the official discord channel btw since the forums are kinda dead .

5. not to say go out and buy a bunch of gold boxes but i got the full zeus drone froma box luckiest drop ive ever had so far working towards apis