[SC] To seprom or not to seprom

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by memrix, Jan 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. memrix

memrix User

As you may know, there is a certain mission wherein you have to kill 10 Invoke II and put promerium on lasers and rockets. My guess is that they made it so to equalise the playing field by eliminating all that saved up seprom on lasers and rockets.

I'm talking about millions of rounds of seprom-ammo and hundreds of thousants of seprom rockets being potentially wasted.

On the one side i get acces to the other prometheus missions and thus the prometheus lasers, and on the other side my vast seprom stockpile.

Honestly i don't know what to choose, both seem appealing. What should i do?

2. The best out of the 2 :D

Instead of wasting millions of Seprom to get 1 Prom-Laser,

Use the Seprom by shooting NPC's on the BL-Maps, when all of it is gone put prom on, get ur free prom laser and you will have enough rinuks to craft a few more prom lasers.

All u need to do then is getting the Booty-Keys and the Ammo.

And boom, no wastes Seprom and instead of getting only the 10 Prom lasers form the quests you get maybe 15-20 (depending on how much Seprom and what kind of ammo you use (better ammo = more npc kills = more rinuks = more prom lasers) ) Prom lasers

Or you can use the Rinuks to craft the BO3 Shields.

3. memrix

memrix User

sounds like a plan, though i will be ignoring the BO3 for now, first i would like to complete project Spartan & project prometheus :-D

4. Hiya,

I was on the fence about it too. Did it anyways and it took a while, but i'm back to 800k sepp'd rounds. Seprom comes and goes.

5. But you can't go over 1.000.000 Seprom on the lasers rockets and gens anymore, so if you have more than that I would just use it by shooting NPC's