Today is the 24th June..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by derZweiteSchlüssel, Jun 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Did I misread the window yesterday warning me about the T+C User agreement.... I was expecting something to agree to and maybe, like last time, a 'simplified' explanation of these changes...

might it be something to do with this that is stopping me access to some other of my accounts on INT8 (can't even get the backpage) and associated accounts?

sorry but wasnt sure where to put this...:confused:

2. .-Raijin-.

.-Raijin-. User

derZweiteSchlüssel, The Terms and Conditions can be found >Here< and from the Terms and Conditions page, I found this section:
    Bigpoint may change these Terms of Service at any time and in its sole discretion. Bigpoint may also revise other policies, codes or rules at any time. The modified Terms of Service, or any modified policy, code or rules will be effective immediately upon posting and you agree to the new posted Terms of Service by continuing your use of the Site or playing any Game. You are responsible for staying informed of any changes to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with the modified Terms of Service your license to use the Site and/or Games shall immediately terminate, and your only remedy shall be to discontinue using the Site or the Games.

By continuing to play the game you are agreeing to the new Terms and Conditions listed. If you are having difficulties logging into an Account, please contact Support. There is a link in my signature.
    I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
    .-Raijin-.