[TI] Too much lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ℗·ǺÑØÑŶМŐŪS·№ℓ™, Mar 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I am playing in GE6 and the lag is frustrating every sunday we cannot log in, and now on saturday too? BP needs to sort this out..and before you offer me solutions that my laptop may be the problem I can surely tell you it isnt...and yes I have cleared cache,cookies changed 3 different browsers plus my whole clan cannot log in as well. We cannot play anymore like the old days please fix it so we can normally continue playing.

2. Its going to be worse now since people are forces to spend more time at home. Means more people online, using the services. It will affect everyone, unfortunately. I normally have no lag anymore and have started seeing it. Hang in there.

3. Most online things are taking a hit with the increased traffic from most of Europe and the United States being stuck home (and that is before you factor in Asia)

4. I see..well both of you got a point, its just weird cuz midweek everything works just fine..in weekends the universe is [REMOVED] :D

Last edited by moderator: Mar 29, 2020
  5. i got three words. " Eat More Granola " . works wonders with lag, among other things. :eek:

6. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

7. Of course my ID is 72318406 and I play on int13 (GE6) and since 3pm (its 8:55pm now) I cant login except 5-2, when I choose my ship on 5-2 loads ok when I choose any other ship doesnt load the game...and as mentioned non of my allies can login either which ends up Sunday to be from the best day to worst cuz we cannot even play at GG's for double rewards..and the even sadder truth is that BP doesnt recongize whats going on at the moment on GE6 (I dont know about the rest servers) and doesnt even do something to help us...I am not talking about bonus codes specifically but at least guys extend the double rewards till monday...we CANT play on sunday!!!

8. well thats the solution we all wait for bro but the point is to find a way to fix this...if we wait 20 hours to be able to play 4......no point

9. What lag? I've done 5 gates today and didnt experience any lag. Maybe its because my computer is so old it doesnt recognize lag, or because my internet is only 400mbps.

10. if you are in the same server then I guess you are from the lucky few...

11. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.