[GI] Tractor Beam

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CocasTheKiller, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just reset my skill tree and was wondering how many skill points do you have to have on Tractor Beam I/II to reach the point where you get the 5 energies on 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 maps with doubler box and 12 salvage protocolgs on the pet.

2. AbigailCat

AbigailCat User

Hi,

This is the my first time on the forum xD

I can recommend you to "Arge Demo". It is a app that you can form your skill tree whatever form you want. And that app was shared on Darkorbit Turkey Forum. I think sharing links is forbidden so I can not share the link but you can find it by google searching "Arge Demo Darkorbit TR". Then go second message.[​IMG]

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello Pilots

Thanks for helping out the OP @AbigailCat Btw you are allowed to post Forum links ;)

Does the OP have any other question or may I close ? :)

AbigailCat likes this.
  4. You can close. Thank you to both of you!

5. Hey, just want to add in before it's closed;

Tractor Beam I DOES NOT increase bonus box loot from bonus boxes, Spaceball cargo, etc. ONLY Tractor beam II does. Tractor Beam I is not worth it unless you want more resources from alien cargo boxes!!!

Not the fastest, but the BEST route to Tractor Beam II is:
    • 1 PP in Ship Hull I
    • 1 PP in Engineering
    • 2 PP in Shield Engineering
    • 2 PP in Evasive Maneuvers I OR Bounty Hunter I (BH I route just leads to the thicker/fatter lasers faster)
    • 3 PP in Ship Hull II
    • 5 PP in Shield Mechanics
    TOTAL: 14 + 5 PP to max out Tractor Beam II (And yes, you do need all 5 points in Tractor Beam II :rolleyes:)
    NOTE: Tractor Beam I is NOT required for Tractor Beam II! Same names, but completely different mods!

Enjoy the extra bonus box rewards. That's all you need + Doubler + 9 out of 12 Level 3 Salvage protocols to get 5 spins in a box! Definitely not the fastest, but it is the most effective route! Lets you keep the "junkier" pilot mods out!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    MRR likes this.
  6. Thank you, that was exactly what I wanted to know, spot on! Btw man, I watched your entire "Beginners to FE" and I think you should update it/continue it (since there´s a bunch of new stuff required to UFE status). You make a great job explaining the game mechanics and the dos and dont´s for beginners, great work! :D

KilerStreak likes this.
  7. AbigailCat

AbigailCat User

Thank you Roger, have a nice day!

8. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Thank you all

closing as requsted :)

Regards rogue

AbigailCat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.