trade drone

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by VictorPE, Mar 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VictorPE

VictorPE User

is there an issue with the trade drone i have premium i was using the drone to sell ore up until thursday now i cant even find it in my inventory

2. Has it run out? remember, you only get 100 uses of it. If you've used it a lot you might have used it up. If that's not the case, I suggest you contact support, see what they say.

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  3. VictorPE

VictorPE User

ok this must be something new to me im a player from 2009 and havent played much until recently i thought this came with unlimited uses when you purchased premium as far as i can remember my other acct with premium it doesnt have a limit am i missing something?

4. I don't know, I'm a, relatively, new player. I don't have premium, and I got my trade drones through vouchers.

In the extra's section of the shop it only says the drone is good for 100 uses, no mention of premium is made. So, I'd assume premium makes no difference to it.

sorry.

5. before the orange goliath had no limit on the number of sales
    now has a trading droid for 100 uses

6. Darkorbit has canceled/discontinued the Unlimited Trade Drone use deal.

Meaning that existing players with the Unlimited Trade Drone has now been limited to 100 uses, where afterwards, it will disappear & requires a new purchase.

Nice to see another fellow 2009 player; hopefully you'll still enjoy the game!

7. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello VictorPE,

As far as I can tell the information shared by KilerStreak is correct in that the unlimited trade drone is no longer available for use.

Is there anything else I can assist with?

Warmly,

DoloresIX

KilerStreak likes this.