Treacherous Domain Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jun 18, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Treacherous Domain Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. it'd be nice to know what Intimidator Drone Design do....

Silence!Ill_Kill_You likes this.
  3. AVIT

AVIT User

lol you havnt posted the event yet pal

jayherbo likes this.
  4. It's in the name, a design. Highly doubt it will give any performance benefits.

5. Thechaser

Thechaser User

Hello, Im stuck on the treacherous domain, is it possible to unstuck me ?
    ID : 99986209
    Server : GE1

6. The event is unplayable. Even in easy, I was destroyed in seconds and didn't even get a chance to lock the target. This needs urgent action!

7. tibstar

tibstar User

agree with above

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  8. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Here we go! Can't even enter any map! Again! Stuck on load page! Another event, another problem!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2024
    PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  9. Lol I was told this is totally normal for a sync jay. Funny I never seen it this bad before and right in the middle of Delta gate.

jayherbo likes this.
  10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Just managed to get in 5-4, half my pet fuel gone:confused:

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  11. Lucky you I still cannot log in page frozen but totally normal, I was told in Discord, for a sync. Some are really delusional when it comes to this game

jayherbo likes this.
  12. jayherbo

jayherbo User

All seems fine now, just jumped a few maps, not that i'll be doing this BP, reports already saying rewards are pants:p!

13. Same.....I gave up after 3 tries. I was destroyed in about 2 seconds.

14. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

total worthless, not even wasting my time again. really are you trying to make all your real players quite?

15. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

tried gate got popped twice with no effect on npc's, easy gate lol, yer for a botr...........

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  16. I score really well on the ´getting your ship damaged´ part. The other bits are slightly more difficult

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  17. Is this supposed to be a group gate?

18. I just got one shot popped on the easy level as my first time go at it, from what others are saying clearly something is wrong

19. Read Dark Orbit WIKI and the event is to deplete the shared Sunder Star with all other players. So we all fight get pummeled and any damage done gets added together and deducted from overall hit points. Reminds me of a game I played and each star system became increasingly harder forcing clans, not just players, to work together. It was the beginning of the end for that game. Without asking or polling they forced something on the players and they were not happy. Mass exodus from the game. If you didn't, check out Dark Orbit WIKI TREACHEROUS DOMAIN as it explains what you are to do. Read the game on WIKI you'll understand what the objectives are!

20. Hard to do any damage when as soon as the countdown timer goes off you are instantly destroyed. I didn't even get a chance to move my ship.

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.