Treacherous Domain Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jun 18, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **silver**

**silver** User

all trash-----DO give us,like usual,all excuses ,when there are a lot of problems.....just like now,for example ^^ botters go wonderful and honest players can't login...tipycal of DO politics ^^

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

What's the point of this comment? I already know how the event works. I've been doing it every day.

I'm leaving feedback. We'll never be able to get to level 50 because there aren't enough players on my server. The overworld boss health is poorly balanced. I've heard it was the same last year.

Scarlet_P™ likes this.
  3. For one that's only experiencing this for the first time, and a stickler for using ammo thats not x1, then I'm seeing sunder 4 to be an elite ammo consumer to defeat before it destroys you instead, since obtaining the Orcus through this event and using its ship abilities, i found it loops its damage cycle, giving the opportunity to defeat in time but also at the cost of x4 or x6 ammo, it prob also helps to be UFE so your base damager is greater, being a newbie mines at 7K atm, so realistically i need to be using x6 and this is only on the easy mode, and i'm just not going to use that ammo, to help reach lvl50, which does seem quite the challenge

Maybe they should balance it to the server average of active players since the last event was played

Last edited: Jun 25, 2024
    PĂĽÀĐÌŅ and Seraphim like this.
  4. it's a group gate? I have never done it before cuz I usually take a break during this time of the year ( vacation and such ) , I have been solo-ing it ( hard gate in x-8 ) with my solace without an issue, I didn't find it hard but now it makes sense cuz I was wondering how the hell I will get to lvl 50. Im barely lvl 19 and I've done it for 4 days now lol.

Scarlet_P™ likes this.
  5. Getting it to level 50 is a group objective, each time you damage a Sunder 1-4 it deducts from overall world health it has for the level its on, when the amount is achieved it gains a level. From what i understand the sunstar becomes slightly harder and you get slightly more rewards each time it gets closer to level 50, or as the tab that displays this says, tier instead of level. Its the one that lets you know how many goes you have left

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  6. Will there more chances to accumulate the Intimidator Drone designs? I would like to get a full set of these eventually but if it is only limited for the battle/season passes I find it pointless that the general ufe player can only get 3-4 during this event and only the rest from high rankings.

7. Seraphim

Seraphim User

They made it available at a tiny % chance from BP boxes. It's done this way to encourage people who want the set to buy BP keys because there's no reasonable way to get a full set with the few keys from the event.

Last year's drone design's also in boxes exclusively I think, so yeah, don't expect it to be easy to finish the set even if you wait a year :/

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  8. This event is such garbage i wreck it with my noob in hard gate but take my UFE in there same ship better mods better lasers and get wrecked 1 out of 5 times every time something is a miss always something to wreck the event good god.

9. i don't get why i'm only getting enough fragments for completing 26-50 on normal when i'm completely defeating the 3rd sunder and starting on the 4th.. atm i'm getting 318 but really i feel i should be getting 508.. why am i not getting 51-75 completion

10. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Got 2nd place but with 3rd place rewards. Absolute clown support. Fix your stupid event.
    [​IMG]

Explosivo55 likes this.
  11. yeah i feel i got cheated out of being able to get the 12500 fragments objective, some abr and 10 battle keys as i was not getting the rewards for defeating the 3rd sunder, it gave out the correct amount one day then reverted back to giving me less

12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Logged in today and got the overall rank rewards but didn't get anything for yesterday (where I was rank 1 in daily at least 40 mins before the daily reset). Hope they sort this out for future events. I don't like having to track events like a hawk.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2024
  13. yeah it should be reliable enough to know that checking your log is a waste of time

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2024
    MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  14. I see the galaxy energy from the sun bonus boxes has been massively reduced. :(

Non cheating players getting unfairly and collectively punished with a reduction in rewards because bp refuse to deal with the cheating while the cheating players are there 24/7 cheating away on the event bonus boxes and in every event that has event bonus boxes.

Meanwhile bp virtue signals with their non-punishment of cheating players while allowing them to keep 100% of what they have stolen, ships/drone/designs, lasers/shields, up-gradable items upgraded with stolen resources, permanently benefiting from what they have stolen, massive unfair advantage.

Certain cheating players in top 10 (and anywhere in the pointless ranks) on the server I play cheating LoW gate 24/7 and never getting bans, only ever a 30% reduction in points that is no punishment when they steal back more than they ever lose.

They cheat Eternal too stealing IAC.

It serves to prove that nothing in this game is worth the excessive value bp puts on anything when they blatantly ignore the cheating and allow players to cheat, steal and keep such things.

This game use to be good and fun, now it is a cesspit of cheating players ruining things for all the non-cheaters that are left.

I have better things to do with my time than to keep reporting the same players event after event, outside of events, year after year for them to face no real punishment and no real deterrent in having 100% of everything deleted from their accounts because bp are too cowardly to punish them properly.

Some of these players have been cheating for at least FIVE years - you can't tell me the "script" has not caught them the required three times in that time to delete their accounts (according to bp's meaningless T&C's that are not being enforced o such players) especially the times I see some of the cheaters sat at LoW port, QZ port, map ports or even home map bases because no one logs in and collects those special boxes until they wake up or come home from work etc.!

As a non-cheater, this game is no longer worth the time and effort when 99% of players just cheat, steal and get to keep everything they have stolen and bp allow it out of desperation to preserve what money the cheaters do spend on the game...

15. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

This event is complete and event feedback has been shared with the game team.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.