Trial of Terrors Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Oct 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirat-177

pirat-177 User

I can't understand when comes the time for event curcubitor boss on maps the game is down.... only bot ships on the map and collect or farming....why is like this.... if the game is on on x-8 maps is some like 30/40 ships/not players/ which delete this boss and we which play by hand cant do absolutely nothing.... WHY ?

2. test020

test020 User

so far in discord alot of people are saying that X-6/x-5 with x2 ammo or higher is the best since the automated players use x1.
    going x-7/x-8 unless you deal 20K a hit is just ammo waste.

3. Killing 1800 Curcubitors is very difficult for someone who plays the game 2-3 hours a day. So far I have only killed 900 Curcubitors.
    Please change this.

4. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

be happy you get to do that part of the event, I haven't been able to do one. because the event runs when I'm at work. So impossible to join in. this isn't a event for all players.

5. That mission for the event has to be done in TOT and that's available 24/7

6. 9KKO

9KKO User

Decent event, timing on npcs could be better but its the same as always. Only thing that is bad about this event is the Astral Ascension competition, as a single disconnect will ruin the whole gate. Why should I bother playing when this happens in the middle of a good run? Waste of time as always.

7. What happens to left over candy and golden candy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.