TSG

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Bakjam, Aug 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bakjam

Bakjam User

EXPIRED

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  2. Sapphire

Sapphire User

It doesn't last for 2 minutes. More likely 10 seconds.

3. batata

batata User

Hello
    I think i have a correction to make about this:
    "reduces all incoming laser damage by 80% for both your shield and HP"
    The ability says "your shields take 80% less dmg" and in fact when i tested this the dmg going to HP was the same with or without the ability. Thus that statement is only true when u have 100% shield absortion. For that reason the spec is very vulnerable to moth.
    Anyway great work.

4. batata

batata User

I shall test this further. However i remember that time when i activated the ability when some guy was shooting at me with moth were my shield stud up while my life drained fast (to fast just for missiles i think). Its worth noting that i didnt had shield mechanics thus 20/80 distribution.

5. Sapphire

Sapphire User

As far as I am aware, Spectrum reduces incoming laser damage by 80% and outgoing laser damage by 50%. You confuse with Sentinel. Spectrum is vulnerable only for Chevron due to the rocket damage, because it's not going to be filtered through the Prismatic Shield.

6. basicly fly in cloack and search people on cubikon, when enemy have like 20-30% shield change in slow full dmg wait 5 sec so you can switch confi back on fast, activate power make 1 shoot of x4 to take down shield than x4+rsb on hp, enemy will start to run than chase him down in moth

dimisher is actually assasin, every 90 sec easy kill :)