Tunel of Terror - info.

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by SauronL, Oct 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bd33

bd33 User

there are to many issues is the problem.... organization being 1#

2. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Already did it 3 times before they changed the rewards and cbb doing it again, already got 10 demon etc just peeved off that I've missed out on x3 amount of rewards:rolleyes:

3. SauronL

SauronL User

They could also let it be as it was. Without any reward boxes. We can just be happy and accept that, that BP raised rewards after complaints in forum.

4. Ying Yang is my take on this...The Gate was great until the complaints of? - haha Deal with it :oops: - GL balancing water.

SauronL likes this.
  5. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Water always finds it's own level! I stand by what I have already written + the gg is way too long and exceptionally boring!

6. SauronL

SauronL User

No one asking u to do it again then. You got the designs for some ammo, and designs can be pretty cool in some situations. (only demons)
    the problem here is BP will never make an event where everyone will be happy, even if they will make HUGE rewards there will always be people who would say "it ruins game" etc .. you should know what i mean. btw im not against u at all im just saying my opinion about all that. You can ask for compensation hovewer u will never get it, so all u can do is complain but that wont help anyways.

Tina-The-Impaler likes this.
  7. I for one enjoy the gate. The rewards are great. I do, however, have two criticisms of the gate.

1. The UBK wave should be changed to BKs. The rewards are virtually the same as BKs. The UBK waves causes way to much lag. Perhaps break up the wave? I know of several people who have said the same about the lag.
    2. The Uber Sib waves\ is fairly simple it just takes forever and gobbles up ammo.

Overall the gate is fun and would like to see it again in the future.

T <3

8. -Corex-

-Corex- User

@SauronL You da real MVP thanks for this Guide!

SauronL likes this.
  9. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Yes, really great guide that help tremendously planning the time. Excellent job.

I just have a simple question - is there a drone damage for popping in the gate?

SauronL likes this.
  10. SauronL

SauronL User

The whole halloween drones take no damage. So if u would die there it wont be damaged.

11. Sauroni,

Found a slight mistake on the waves you listed.
    Should read:

Wave 59: 1x Demon Drone
    Wave 60: 30x Uber Kristallon (nerfed)
    Wave 61: 1x Devourer

Wave 62: 30x Lordakia (surprise wave)
    Wave 63: 1x Saimon

Wave 64: 10x Uber Devolarium
    Wave 65: 20x Uber Kristallin

Wave 66: 1x UFO
    Wave 67: 1x Uber Lordakium
    Wave 68: 1x Uber Kristallon
    Wave 69: 20x Uber Sibelonit
    Wave 70: 20x Uber Sibelon

That being said...You have done a really great job on this thread and I want to say thanks for all the useful information.

T <3

Torno likes this.
  12. SauronL

SauronL User

yup, fixed now.
    Thanks !

Torno likes this.

13. What is before wave 59 all the way down to the first demon drone appearance?
    I am doing the gate up to wave 38 to get the demon drone designs.
    I have been getting one design out of the 4 or 5 up to wave 38.
    I dont think the 5 uber lords on wave 42 is worth wasting ammo on...im below 60k ammo on all types except x2.i have less then 20k rb-214,5k job and im a free to play guy.i just ant see going through wave 42 everytime or even wave 40 the 5 uber sibelons i just dont make enough from boxing,no one will leave us alone in our boxing maps long enough to let us get ahead in this game.

I get everything in this game as a free to play....
    Now back on the gate.
    Will i get demon drones on what wave after 42-59?how many more time does it appear?

14. SauronL

SauronL User

I think you missed this.

Tunel of Terror - info.

15. im sure the struner on the last wave gives 1k uri gonna have 2 check now

16. I noticed they said extended the event by 3 full days and the date for the event to end is slated in the thread november 4th 23:50 utc.is this correct on the 4th?

17. stop moaning lol and buy the weekly doubler... You received 68000 UCB-100 laser ammo. Thank u Dark Orbit Peeps xx

18. SauronL

SauronL User

Yup should.
    Thats the best chance to get some ammo. Its expected from us to buy doubler. Otherwise u gonna get nothing n then guys will be crying again.

19. i would like to see dark orbit make a xmas gate with about 500 waves which will be very hard for strong players and a easy gate for weaker players.i am very impressed with halloween boxes and how muuch they have put into this so a massive thanku>team...2nd thing i would like to see is 5-3 map where the mist is is a safe zone to help players and gee up pirate maps ,yet when not in mist safe zone you can be killed ie for quests and only way to log in or out needs to be ports so kills are possible still thanku

Last edited by moderator: Nov 4, 2015
    Torno likes this.
  20. I agree with this but want to add make it like the Invasion Gate where you access according to your level not easy or hard. This would actually give 3 layers of gates and would allow ALL players to enjoy it. The only difference between the invasion gate and the Holiday gate would be once started you would have to finish in that gate (I know when I did Invasion I leveled up and had to go to the next higher gate to continue). I would also like to suggest when exiting the gate be given a choice to go to NYX in map where you entered Gate or to return to Home Base. I thought it sucked to leave the Halloween Gate to start another Gate Quest and end up in X-1 map instead of X-4 where you went in. I do agree if you DIE going back to Home map, but using the exit gate should give an option (like ship repair)