Turning off sepped or promed lasers - Tick box option!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. As I mentioned in the previous forum, I had an idea.. I found that in many ways an option like this would prove beneficial for so many players.

Having a tick box just under neath similar to what's in the picture provided below.

[​IMG]

An idea like this opens up a whole new perspective to offence as well as defense strategies, you could switch between firepower; whether it's for turning the tables or speeding up your galaxy gates, maybe for a hunt?

My idea focuses on allowing the players to tick the box whether they want to switch normal (without using up resource) or tick the box to use your seprom or promerium, depending on what you have on ship.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  2. +1 This is a great idea as i wouldn't like to use sep on somethings like weak aliens and would rather use it on players I hope that this gets put in the game!! Great idea +1 +1 +1

3. brilliant idea +1 i hate having to put my sep on lasers whilst i do npcs so it doesnt go to waste in case i pop

4. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  5. +1 from me :)

MAM-DOG[TW1T] likes this.
  6. This idea could also apply to things like the Rockets etc as well!!

7. that is a great idea as i hate having to use my sep on kristalins and that when i've just finished hunting :)

8. I'll go for it. +1

MAM-DOG[TW1T] likes this.
  9. Daedalus

Daedalus User

This is one of the best ideas out there. +1. Would be awesome to have that feature. Though it doesn't really matter for me because I'm always sepped, got a few million on my lasers right now. I gather it while I'm on my pally collection season.

10. forgot 2 say +1 , does that matter !?!

11. chixonator

chixonator User

as i said in the previous forums thread: i love this idea, this would be totaly awesome if the included this in the game :D

12. Hope that this really does come in the game but knowing what happens to other great ideas it dosen't happen often that an idea actually come in on the game.

13. Thanks to all of you for giving back some great feedback, hopefully this idea can be implemented.

14. +1, I like to rage the battleray after i raid eic/vru, but i dont want to waste sep, this would be a great addition to the game!

15. VESPID

VESPID User

Everyone seems to be right on the money with this idea!!!
    I want to see it in game a.s.a.p.

17. If everyone seems to agree with this idea and love the sound of it then why cant this be implicated in the game ?

18. This is a brilliant idea, thumb up ;) This is one of few ideas which is not going to radically change the game, and it would serve players very well :)

19. Yes now all we need is a mod to see it and get it in the game!!! I cant wait for this to happen I hope so much that it does get in the game!!

20. Agreed first post in forums thats realistic