Turning off sepped or promed lasers - Tick box option!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Well said!!! I want tho to happen now :p have sep on my lasers and I want to save it :p

2. I don't like it, its a tactic used by many pvpers to wait for others seprom to run out before they go up against heards of people.

Sorry but its a no from me.

P.S. I myself am a pvper...I don't care much for shooting npc.

3. You're allowed to your opinion, though what is it you don't like about the Idea?

If this was implemented even you would appreciate what it would offer.?

If sep and prom ran out while keeping the

tick box active then you would need to re-send some more resource;

for those conservative type players who plan weeks-months

ahead will be able to meet their targets alot more quicker while

having an opportunity to defend them selves if the situation calls for it.

It adds variety with a bit of creativity.

4. How can you not like this idea its an awesome idea but hey its your opinion. I pvp a bit and i like this idea because if your doing small quests and have to kill small aliens then you don't want to waste all your sep on them.

5. although its sounds like a good idea... i dont like it people would just stack and stack sep and have unlimited amounts really so no from me.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. People already do that. Those people who brag about having 3 million sepped shots.. they ain't lying. It makes no difference whether or not they use it or not, because they've got a crap ton of shots. But to the people who don't do that, who do more than just kill people... it's a wonderful idea.
    +1

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  7. Thanks buddy for the positive feedback. Also I don't appreciate it Resistance that you're using my fake to gain likes, and don't say you are not because I damn right know it's someone from DA impersonating me.

8. -squints a ridiculous amount with my face a few millimeters from the screen- Oh, I see. The O in his name.. IS A REAL O... okay.. lol.

You're welcome, I hope to see something with this much support from the players implemented.

9. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I think its a terrible idea. It is bad enough when players have enough sep to hunt if they were able to turn it on an off then they would have more hunting time on full damage. This Idea does nothing to help the average player, which is what is need to more players back to the game. Anything that adds advantage to the harder hitter is a bad idea.

10. It won't entirely benefit the hard hitting ufe, it would be extremely beneficial to all players. Sure if you wanted to stock up over a million prommed lasers why not; you would still need to replace them with sepped if need be. I mostly burn 150k worth of prommed lasers a day, thinking to my self ''I wish I could just use x1 normally while I can conserve some prom''... I honestly wouldn't care if they made a max capacity to how much resource you could have on lasers while still implementing an Idea like this.

11. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

It would not be extremely beneficial to all players because it is relative.

Harder hitting players with more x4 will gain the most from it.

The weakest players with least good ammo will gain the least from it.

So the net result would be detrimental to the average and weaker players.

12. I can see your point but you seem to think this is based primarily on pvp. Let's take away the pvp aspects for a moment and see why an Idea like this would be extremely useful for a variety of things. It's something people will have to work for, for example gaining the ammo (nothing is free in this game, even if you're the Worlds #1 Darkorbit fan), do gates, spend or grind for uri killing npcs. I would need to think of a presentation for the next page but I can easily make one with some rough Ideas, I want to help all players but in a way that can balance things out, despite whether people hit harder, that's something that would need to be addressed else where.

sep = 60% extra firepower
    Prom = 30% firepower

We will focus on 30% for this description.

some player with only lf3, full iris but not much else, he's hitting about 2.7k x1 with regular damage no resource.. 30 x 2700 = 81000 / 100 = 810 + 2700 = 3510 extra damage, that player will gain 810 extra damage, this might not seem a lot but to new players who're curious to work the skylap will benefit highly from it. Evenetually due to saving up after weeks of grinding, or if someone has chosen to spend on a mhh, they get some galaxy gates and earn some x2-x3, applying that they have res on lasers they will see huge results from their damage, having the option to still conserve if this option was available.

13. Just like i said on the previous forum: Brilliant idea. I send sep to my ship in case i choose to go PvP but waste it on aliens. It doesn't make enough to be wasted but when you decide to PvP its in an instant. you don't have 5 hours to waste waiting for it to arrive. +1 from me!

14. Yes that is true. Its not just for the UFE because everyone can have sep on their lasers if they upgrade their skylab. Just because UFE use sep the most on lasers doesn't mean other newer people don't use sep. Still a great idea and would love it to happen.

Also if you are cubing and an enemy pops out you could put the sep on to quickly pop the enemy near by and then turn it off to carry on cubing :)

15. βΞŇŇ

βΞŇŇ User

I think the option should be there with a cost like a repair/jump credit. to turn off/on you need to use one of those. this way you value it. there are, of course, those who use uri and have around 10k repair credits, believe me I know, my clan only has this kind of people. but still, it's a good idea. +1 from me :)

16. Yeh :p lol i wouldn't mind myself :p i have around 6k repair credits so yes like that idea though its a good thought!!

17. Yes :D It always bugs me to waste seprom on petty aliens when I only really use them on other players.
    +1

18. This needs to be put in game. Excellent idea, love it.

19. like the idea we been asking for this since sep came out