Turning off sepped or promed lasers - Tick box option!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

I love this idea, it brings true balance closer to the game.

2. REMOVED

Yes i feel the same way there and thats why I want this to happen in the game really quickly :(

Last edited by moderator: Dec 18, 2013
  3. This is a really good idea

4. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

How does it bring true balance closer to the game?

The UFE ship with mils of x4 will gain massively more from it compared to the average player.
    It will do the complete opposite it will increase the void between the average player and UFE.

5. -dolfijn-

-dolfijn- User

even better a choice if you can choose sep or prom or nothing, you can easily then choose prom for aliens and sep for players and nothing for new players if theire spacelab is not developped and they want to save some

6. C'est Excellent!
    Love this idea!
    This will definitely help some people stock up on supplies for GG, hunts and other things!
    I had imported 10k sep today, and had them into my lasers. Me and my bud planned to go hunting today, but he had to cancel last minute D:
    Used that sep for lousy BKs D:
    +1 From me!

7. People think its a good idea because they don't think of the benefit others will gain, they only think of what it means for them. And they don't compare their benefit to others.

8. it would benenfit 75 percent of the players on the game which aren't ufe sure the ufes would have unlimited sep reserve but so what they seem to anyway I mean like myself i always have around 1.6mil sepped lasers anyway be nice to be able to go to prom when doing gates so still think it is a good idea. Not like it will ever happen but least it is an idea that has some merit

9. VESPID

VESPID User

This person believes it is a good idea because of the absence of this idea that allows your special little Ubers that have mountains of Sepped ammo compared to the ones that don't!!!

I'd rather have sepped X3 ,Sab or even sepped LCB-10 ammo as opposed to not.
    I'd expect something like that to be common sense.......What happened guys?

10. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

+1 from me. I have always wanted a box that I could tick off for the refining page. I hated using my Sepped lasers when I was just farming aliens.

11. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

Sometimes while doing daily quest or now with the winter quest i kinda find it a shame to waste seprom update of lasers to weak aliens.
    Also few waves of gate are easy without update.

+1 :D

12. Then you are going to run out of prom :oops: And your Skylab will stop making sep o_O

13. Bump

Would like an Admin to forward this idea to Rick Deckard if possible?

14. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

;)Nice to see there is still smart people that look at the bigger picture:). I find it funny when players are blinded by some misguided perception that only they will gain from such changes.

lets extend the Idea to having a napalm bomb, for each time I jump port, so all ships in the map I jump too, are popped and sent to base.:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    But only I have the napalm bomb though.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    ÐAЯK-MATTEЯ and Unstoppable like this.
  15. Don't see why y'all don't like this. It benefits everyone. There are no restrictions on it as everyone has a skylab. I would love to turn off my sep and save it sometimes...(only got 800k sep left on lasers:() Looking at the big picture...uh, everyone has sep now? Perfectly fine with me. It's not like people go hunting with naked lasers as it seems everyone who shoots me now is doing over 100k.

16. XspopX

XspopX User

+1 for me too... Another Idea could be like upgrading lasers, rockets, etc.. with prom and sep at the same time and choose what one you want on.. so like you could use prom. for aliens and sep for players..

17. +1
    Good idea... Will it actually happen? (Unfortunately no/not for a long time)

18. ~turnip~

~turnip~ User

this idea is just beast