[TI] Two ships got stuck after jump

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bisphenol, Jul 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bisphenol

bisphenol User

I just jumped with Surgeon Goliath from 3-8 to 3-7 and the jump sequence got stuck. I tried logging off but the game didn't log me off so I closed the window. After trying to start the game again, there is now infinite infamous "establishing connection" window. Nothing of the upper daily quests for today.
    So I switched to Leonov on 3-3, jumped to 3-4 but then got stuck jumping to 3-2, in exactly the same way as with Surgeon. Now I have two inaccessible ships and I'm afraid to use other ships as they would probably end up the same way - stuck "in the jump".

Is this a known problem among many problems that appeared recently or am I the only one experiencing this? Any suggestions on how to solve this and play the game are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
    Now I can't switch the ships any more - "You can only change your hangar halls at the station" message pops up.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. xDANx

xDANx User

exact same thing happening to me.. but stuck in 3-1

3. yes,i got the same problems with missions yesterday. with the ice meteoriet cant kill m hitpoints dissaperd.
    And when i fly from 3-7 tot 3-5 the game stuck,cant logg off ore jump anymore very irri

4. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Yeah, very irritating since it's a double GG week, so I can basically only sit... the game is unplayable.

Forgot to say my server is Global Europe 1, in case some mod or admin decides to take an effort and check the issue to report it "upstream".

BTW: My "HASSLE" compensation is running out...

5. yomama

yomama User

I am also facing the same problem for last 3-4 months ! when i jump from one gate to another it gets stuck ! then i have to close the window then again login ..... very bad condition of this game ..... and now in 3-6 there are so many bots too .... i played this game for aroung 7-8 years previously i had another account . admins should really solve this problem ....

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

A report has been created for this issue. You are not the only one experiencing this issue. Please keep an eye for tech announcements.

Regards Rogue