UFE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hellseeker685, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. i have seen in formus that many good idea that help noobs or fe player to get to next level is just rejeceted as the ufe says that we have spend lot of uri and time to get those
    if this keep on going the game will die ultimately as these people dont want any update to come (that will help noobs to grow fast as they dont want anybody to reach to them )they are like stagnant water not looking the good side

ĐÏΔMØÑЧ likes this.
  2. Yes I like this!!!! Because if the game gets too easy people who worked hard to get UFE will complain and they would have wasted their time !!!! Great thought

3. i am not saying that make it too easy otherise working hard will hvae no meaning but if u read do roadmap many are saying that dont bring anything in the auction beacuse they have used to many uri its a constructive idea to the game for ufe it just rubbish as they have everything