[UI]ACM-1 price update.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BMλŋ916-ƒliesUSƒlaǧ, May 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think 10 acm-1 per bid is rather useless. You put 100k to maybe 10 mill creds (Depending on time and whos bidding) to get 1 ish or SB...I think 100 acm-1 mines would be more fitting as thats only 10 ISH or SB to use and is better worth the amount of creds used to acquire it.

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Funny enough it used to be 100 but was reduced down to 10 ages ago and we were never told why, would love to see it go back up to 100.

3. Bakjam

Bakjam User

I remember it being 100, and I would have to agree with this as well. Beginners aren't really trolled by this since they probaly don't use / need ish anyway. Furthermore, I think it is useless and a big waste of time to keep bidding for 1 ish at a time.

4. `Luke

`Luke User

Yeah, seriously the 10 mines per hour is silly. Should put it back to 100 mines, it would just make so much more sense.
    Perhaps it would be nice to place 1000 mines in the daily auction, or week auction. It would be nice to see auction useful again.

5. Yeh I think this is a great idea. DO keeps trying to slip us a fast one and never tells us why. Bring it back to 100 again.

6. i agree with 100 ACM-1 :p:cool: i like it

7. I have renamed the title to this thread as I have a new idea for the acm1 shortage lol.

So these things cost 100 uridium per mine.That's 100,000 uri for 1,000 mines which is only 100 insta shields or smartbombs.Which is about how much you would use in 1 day if you go hunting or defending your own maps from enemy ships.That's roughly 700,000 uridium a week on just mines, As they are pretty much a must have in today's game you need as much as you can get and I really dont see how spending 1 mill uri a month just for mines is a smart idea even with rebate its still not a pretty number.

My suggestion is to reduce the price of mines or reduce how many we need to use in our Insta shield or Smart bomb cpus.

8. Good idea:);):p:D:cool:

9. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.