[UI]alien hunter ships or designs.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GalacticEnforcer*, May 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well my name is GalacticEnforcer, i been playing for around 5 yrs. now i particualy like doing gates, quests, help others, and shoot aliens. i personally would love more things spacifacally geared for us that like to do that. ships, designs, paints, drone paints that add shield or damage or both just to aliens, specail ammo for them but credit ammo. idk i understand this is a game for pvp but its only one of the functions of the game over all.

2. Totally agree. I am most of the time either boxing for my gates, or just hunting NPC on uppers/pirates. It would be perfect if we can get some Goliath design/Aegis design with damage boost just for NPC. :) And that ammo you talk about, that can be nice too.

+1, why not. :)

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  3. +1
    Would be nice to see something added just for NCP's :)

Tarron likes this.
  4. jackknife

jackknife User

I like it myself it would help new players advance

5. One of the new drone designs might do just that for you.

6. KUILIS^^

KUILIS^^ User

7. becusican

becusican User

My game play style matches your Galactic, but special ammo for NCPs... Me it would be special ammo for those that disturb my NCP hunting lol

8. Surgeon Goliath is the prime npc hunting ship since it has 6% dmg, ep and honor boost plus an extra generator slot, can be used to pvp as well if you choose so.

9. True, and only some people have it. :) Till it gets out on sale, your post is useless here :p

10. Yeah, when it comes out it will be good design for hunting aliens for sure :) But, we don't know it's price, so yeah, it may be worth getting or may be not worth getting :D

11. jackknife

jackknife User

price 250,000 uri i would bet

12. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.