[UI] Ammo Utilization

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ]Coldheart[, Apr 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. What can be referred to as high-end laser ammo should be grouped and able to be used interchangeably.
    This refers to the following:

A-BL; VB-142; EMAA-20

The above ammo should be able to do the x8 or x7 damage against all of the npc's that, currently, each of the ammo types affect:

Invoke-XVIs; Behemoths; Styxus; Charopos; Lanatum; all AI-NPC's.

This could be added to later ammo/npc's as development continues.

2. coobo99

coobo99 User

I think after the Eternal event, A-BL and VB-142 (I'm not sure what this ammo is) should have the option in assembly to be made from EMAA.
    Alternatively, DO comes out with a single ammo type that can be crafted from any of these 3. LAIV-1 Ammo? You can craft any of these 3 and then craft that ammo into my hypothetical LAIV-1.

3. There’s no reason for them to be interchangeable.

4. Sure there is.

5. Valentine's Battery. x4 standard damage. x7 against Valentine's npcs (Styxus, Lanatum, Charopos). Name comes from Valentine's Battery - 14.2 (2/14 in other countries, some countries use dd.mm.yy format while USA uses MM/DD/YY format)

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  6. Yeah, day, month, year makes more sense as the date is a sequential reference. No need to flip back and forth.