[UI] Anti-boost chip

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Sep 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The item I'd like to propose would be a shield modulator chip that assists the shields to negate ore boosted laser ammo.

Say you're farming with un boosted laser ammo and someone with any ore boosted laser ammo fires on you, this shield adjuster would completely negate that boosted damage from happening to you're ship.

You're laser ammo must also be un boosted by any ore as well for it to work.
    The item is restricted to non enemy maps only.
    The suggested price would be 30k uri.

2. Nope.
    An UFE could be the one that's farming, and someone weaker could be boosted, so they both have an equal chance at defeating each other.
    Then your stereotypical UFE will be a massive <insert bad word> and activate that chip, giving that player no chance at defeating him.
    So, to put it simply:
    [​IMG]

3. VESPID

VESPID User

"Chuckles" If it is the weaker person that is hunting and they target the stronger pilot, they are most likely to lose with or without this tech. Besides the weaker player can sum this up as a learning experience like they do now and realize how foolish it was to even leave their home maps to begin with.

4. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

wot i would really like is a semi auto lock booster double wot it cost for normal boosters but only works in normal maps no pvp and special events like spaceball for ex wot you lot think

5. I think it is a play on how crazy, for lack of a better word, the OP idea is. Players don't get boosters for nothing. Lots of hours/cash goes into getting them. So no...

6. imapoofya

imapoofya User

So negate the point of seprom helping in hunting. Lol no, as mentioned above an unboosted ufe will hit the same or more than a fe sepped.

7. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

look its a no brainer >>>>>>j e d i :mad:

8. VESPID

VESPID User

This idea help the usual farmer that isn't sepped from the hunters that are, plain and simple.

9. The usual farmer knows that they risk interaction from the hunters that are coming with sep, boosters, blah.... all the bells and whistles. Just deal with the carnage when it comes and then go back to farming/boxing.

10. MyBigi

MyBigi User

NEVER, you want to know why? Cause youre idea is rubbish and absolutely makes no point.

This game is already way too unbalanced and this would just explode the gap of players even higher. I get an feeling that youre an basic fe guy who just got owned by ufe and you got pissed from that and made this idea in 5 minutes...

11. That's VESPID in a nutshell :3
    He's been posting a ton of horrible ideas, just to boost his post count up. Look at that title.

MyBigi and Tarron like this.
  12. VESPID

VESPID User

Please explain how it will explode the gap higher in detail and while explaining you cram that attitude of yours somewhere else.
    Oh and I couldn't care less about my title, believe that!!!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  13. MyBigi

MyBigi User

So either you are robot or you really dont have brains. This chip is nonsense, everyone who could afford it would have it, it woludnt change anything in fight if both has it but sadly it would most likely turn to this: only botters and ufes have it -> fe/half ufe comes to try beat an ufe -> this ufe can just laugh and put it on and just simply wreck attacker as he cant do a scratch anymore

14. this idea is kinda, no :) even Ufe are farming and fe is boosted . if the ufe has this tech... the fe has no way to deal with it. he just get destroyed. lol

15. VESPID

VESPID User

Thing is, the ufe will crush anything.
    But having this as a non ufe would add a sence of fun to a fight instead of just an insta pop.

Why are so many of you blind to this and why am I still waiting on an elaborated answer instead of these rubbish answers as to how this idea will widen the gap between ufe and noobs????

16. Bakjam

Bakjam User

How big is the chance that it is the UFE farming (rather than the FE), and that the UFE would not get away anyway with today´s debuffs and speedboosts, wether the FE is boosted or not?

17. Pretty big (4-5).
    Besides, they won't even need that chip unless they have low shields.

18. Alright, UFE hunting noobs.
    UFEs will have access to this chip as well as the FEs. When FEs start defending themselves, the UFEs use that chip to weaken their firepower. And the FE does the same.

UFE still wins; FE has to either die or flee.

19. VESPID

VESPID User

Interesting, wrong but interesting.
    I'll let you explain for yourself why that would never happen, Im curious to see if you can determine why that would never happen with this item.

20. Where does the OP play that he needs all the suggested assistance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.