[UI]Bring back the Give aways

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GHOSTofMarz, Jun 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There was a time when DO would hold raffles for things like ipods and ipads. They gave away alienware. But this has since stopped. It was great to know that you had an opportunity to win something because you are a player in the game. I won the ipad 2 several years ago during the christmas postcard raffle. I think they should bring this back for the remaining players. I mean, for the most part we all spend money on this game, whether its buying uridium, premium packs etc. It was a nice way of big Point and dark orbit to give back to its players. Its not an actual in game idea, but an idea for the gaming community to receive things again as we once did.

2. Gah I rather win lvl up lf-4s then an Ipad but not a bad idea

3. A few years ago, they had an event during christmas time. You had to send as many post cards to a specific location in order to win. And i was lucky enough to be the winner. Several other people won ipods during that event. In another event, they gave away an alienware tower for gaming. DO makes alot of money, why dont they do it again? And if not material things, why not in game rewards like the raffle winner get 10mil uri. or something like that.

4. yeah now that you mention it I do remember that event now. They should in all honesty bring it back. The hitac i guess was a replacement but its a hassle just to get the items to put for the lottery style drawing. would be nice to have a raffle without to many headaches

5. Thats what I feel, I mean they make more than enough money off of us players. Why wont they bring that back? I mean even if its once a year.

6. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.