[UI] Bring balance to the orbit

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by memrix, Apr 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. memrix

memrix User

So i would like to suggest making some ship upgrade modules to put the Sentinel on the same level as the solace. i am aware there are already modules for that (damage and the like) but i haven't seen an HP module for sentinel yet, that would in my opinion balance things out more.

...it seems every ***** is flying around in a solace nowadays. I stick to sentinel due to it looks heckin' amazing. and it has some nice damage modules

2. coobo99

coobo99 User

If I had a Sentinel with the same HP capabilities as a Solace, I would fly it every day.

memrix likes this.
  3. memrix

memrix User

great ship, and i am greatful for the modules that already exist for sentinel, but i feel like i need another edge if i want to be able to beat solace in a fight

4. coobo99

coobo99 User

I missed out on 90% of the modules introduced to the game.

I think DO is taking steps to give each ship its best module in relation to its ability. DO just gave the Spectrum that 20% rocket damage.
    I think we can expect to see the same things happen for the Sentinel.

memrix likes this.
  5. memrix

memrix User

another very fun ship to use in battle