[UI]Changing or looking at missions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jackknife, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackknife

jackknife User

It is hard for me to look at the missions that I have running. And it is very hard see what missions I have running.

Sometimes when I hit a certain mission dot nothing happens, well most of the time I find very hard to see my missions. Sometimes I can see my missions once or twice, then it won't change.

I would like to see bigger tabs that actually change as you hit them. Or am I doing something wrong.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    whoeva likes this.
  2. You could change the resolution on your computer. Most people run with the best resolution, which gives you the most room on the screen for everything. The downside is you have small print on the windows in the game. I play on a tablet and love the amount I can see on my screen for the game but like you say, the print in the missions, and in chat is very small. When I play on my laptop it is much bigger and I can read everything but I don't have that much game space.

3. jackknife

jackknife User

Thanks for the suggestion i play on a desktop replacement a large laptop w/ good internals. The problem is I can't seem to readily look at my missions the buttons don't respond easily or not at all.

maybe i'll move this to the tech section

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  4. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.