[UI]Cubikon, Company Maps, & Pirates

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by °URANUS°™, Jun 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I am not a cuber myself. They offer no challenge unlike 6 years ago, before 9th and 10th drones, drone designs, LF-4's, upgrades, before the dark times that have driven so many players from the game and those at big point still can't figure out the cause of the mass exodus from this game after the introduction of all this stuff haha :rolleyes:

There is always going to be some moaning with Cubes; crying over leaching, clan cubes etc. Well, Cubikon's are shared rewards for a reason, no such things as private cubes, solo cubes, clan cubes, outfit cubes, whatever cube - maybe some players shouldn't be so selfish.

Anyways, I do not see any problems with 4 Cubes also being placed on the x7 company maps.

Or, why not introduce Boss Cubikon's to the x7 maps instead?

Or, why not create a new company map, x9 maps (access only via x8 maps) where boss and uber Cubikon's can be found while we have normal Cubikon's on x6 and x7 maps?

And while we're at it, why not a Pirate 5-4 map, the mirror of the boss and uber map 4-5, so we can have boss and uber versions of the pirates including boss and uber Battlerays*?

The above creates the potential for new quests as well.

*Boss and uber battleray's must not have instashields that come back on after any length of time to prevent farming. If players want to farm something go farm Cubes or go play Farmville :rolleyes:

whoeva likes this.
  2. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.