[UI] Event; The Power Hour

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Tom_Sawyer-, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about an hour long, once a week or once a month event where all uridium collected in the game is doubled. All alien kills doubled, all boxes, quests, any way a player can get uri is doubled, with the exception of Galaxy Gates, for one hour. The Power Hour. Only apply it to uridium earned by playing the game, not bought.

Come on Dark Orbit, throw us a bone.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. many will say no but i like it

3. Its a good idea but then if people have it for gates then they could get lots and lots of uridium just from the gates. I like the idea but i don't think that it will make it in the game.

4. It is an awesome idea. would really improve the gameplay experience.

5. You said quests and gates... bear in mind id love this... but it just wouldnt work. People would have as many of the highest uri paying gates they could get and have them all lined up with the last thing to kill collect or do. Or have their gates on 1 protegit on the last wave left. They would save everything they have till this event and rake in the uri... imagine, someone having a gamma on last prot and having another one lined up ready to go, thats 240k uri just like that

jackknife likes this.
  6. the idea is ok but people would just stack gates so it would be stupid

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  7. Yes. This is correct. It will also make the UFE players even stronger and from the double uridium they would get from gates etc they could just build them one after the other and they would be bashing gates like mad to get lots of rank points and lots of other things that many other players want or don't have.

8. Hmm i don't like this because people could open every gate go to last wave and just let it sit, and finsih it during this hour and make lots and lots of uri

ĐÏΔMØÑЧ likes this.
  9. Okay, simple enough, exclude gates. The op is edited to reflect this.

10. If you exclude gates then yes this would be a nice thing to have in the game!

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It would cause an interesting situation when everyone on the server would probably begin to start fighting over cubes and then crying in chat when some players decide to hunt during the event instead of make uridium, much like crazy cubes ^^

Despite that I would say yes, how bad can it be.

12. Ehh, I guess it might be nice :)

13. Exactly

14. That's part of the game kill eachother to improve what more can you do :p yeh you will get shot of things but you just have to get on with it :p at the end of the day it's just a game :)

15. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

This is a cool idea!

16. its good newbies will have a good time doing this once a month its ok I mean so they can catch up

17. Next-Rise

Next-Rise User

I like the idea. It would make uridium more widely available to lower level players but not pose an overpowering update. Sad I didn't think of something like that.

18. VESPID

VESPID User

Wow, this is a great idea!!!

19. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

Thread re-opened at OP's request for time being :)

Regards,

20. Eh I kinda like it as long as u leave out gates it could be pretty cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.