[UI] Event; The Power Hour

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Tom_Sawyer-, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackknife

jackknife User

great idea but then which hour it's a round world out there and i don't live in Turkey

2. Interesting idea. It's not like it could outdo CC either

3. I would imagine it would be server specific like HH, MHH and semi-daily events such as Space Ball, Capture the Beacon and even Upgrade Hours are. So no Power Hour at 3am, though on weekends it could be at 3pm. 5pm to 9pm would be the ideal times imo.

4. Great idea if it aslo affects gg, this game sucks so much uridium that if it doesn only include aliens its complete waste as theres no chanche to cube then as like okapi mentioned there would be just too many hunters on cubi.

5. At random +1 it is good...throw me A bone :oops:

6. Yeap they should just make is so that during HH double uri and during MHH triple uri. It is just for 1 hour no one is going to earn millions of uri in a hour!!!

7. exclude ggs and we got a sick event +1

8. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

I don't know.......this could just end up being another event where powerful players could target weaker players while they farm.

Nope it sounds too much like a trap.

9. Cool. I guess you could sit at port and talk trash in global while the rest of us make the best of the event. It's your choice.

10. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

This won't happen and you know it.
    D.O. won't even look at this idea for reasons you yourself have pointed out against many ideas in forum.
    It just won't make sense for them to even bother if they're not making money.

jackknife likes this.
  11. Like everytime I log into the game... lol

Great idea minus the gates as changed.

12. Yup, most ideas won't be bothered with but its still good to offer them.

13. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

Make it a pay to gain event that pvp will be disallowed for those participating in it.

14. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

Yea Tom, how about if you can't shoot weaker players when this event is active???
    What do u say to that???

15. Go away troll.

16. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

Are you avoiding the question Sawyer???
    I really want to know your opinion of players that actively hunt the weaker players in the lower maps during ur lil idea here.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  17. imapoofya

imapoofya User

That's not the point of this thread and I doubt UFE would do that in LOWER maps when they can fight people their own size trying to use this event in UPPER maps eh?

18. Why on earth would UFE shoot noobs during this event when they can also make more uri? It would be a complete waste. You must be delusional if you imagine that most UFE people don't need to get uri, or that they only buy it. Because most of them don't.

19. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

They attack noobs during every event i've seen so far and this one will be no different unless it is stipulated and all yall know it.

Right Sawyer, I'm still waiting on your answer.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.