[UI] Honor penalty too lenient for company killas

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ★╚╬»»GUИŚŦΔЯ««╬╝★, Mar 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think honor penalty should be more. -100 honor should increase by 3-fold instead of doubling.
    for example:
    it will cause players who intentionally shoot there same company, to have more severe penalties quicker. it will be a deterrant . I also think that if a player is in an outfit and they shoot another player, then the whole outfit get a punishment

VESPID likes this.
  2. No to the outfit but for the company killer, x3 for the first 3 tiers and then x5. Maybe they will learn how to take a time out when they are raging. The bad thing is there are players out there that sneak around in their pnuts, sitting under cubes just waiting for someone to kami. They should get an automatic x10 for malicious conduct. Better yet, a pnut should not be allowed out of lowers. o_O

3. At one point then the experience must decrease??? At that point they'll stop killing own company. ;):D:p

Greetings
    Senne

4. If they do that then it will affect how we pop cube leechers there are good people out there and some people like noobs are leeching on the cubes making it unfair if u raise the honor policy because then you will lose honor for defending your hard work so ya think about this.

5. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

All great ideas.
    What if any exceptions can be made?
    I make it a point to attack company killers every time I see them that have fired on me before.

I like the idea of them getting a red tag for anyone to attack without honor loss.

6. me sure tired of the company killers

7. `Luke

`Luke User

I hate some trolls in my own company, I personally enjoy killing some players of same company, I do not wanna pay with my honor. I wish there was a way to kill everyone without losing honor. I mean, Maybe it would be at a cost of never having demi zones.

8. war them

-Fleabird- likes this.
  9. -Fleabird-

-Fleabird- User

I agree with x3 for the killer and warring them is the right way . But can you war an no clan player, if not then that's what should be set up . Then there is no problem it's your choice war or honor

10. Non-clan players can not be warred. Sucks, but that is another way noob players are supposed to be protected from company players, non-officially of course. :rolleyes:

11. but you become outlawed after you lose a certain amount of honor, so dont you think it balances itself in a way? What if, you get killed by the same company killer a certain amount of times, a pop up appears that asks you if you want to send individual battle agreement to that player, which in turn makes them red if you want for a specific amount of time. That way, you cant fight them back and not lose honor?

Uhr_Drago and -Fleabird- like this.
  12. it does but the outlawed player would not understand it unless they knew that was their status.

It has to get old after a while. We have a troll on one of my servers, but I have learned to ignore that player. :rolleyes: Funny though last week, that player thought if war was sent to me, I may change my stance. War is over now and only saw the player one time.

-Fleabird- likes this.
  13. So instead of doubling the honor loss you want to triple it? With honest players killing company killers of same company or trolls shooting the persons pet and the pet kills them (just saw a thread like that where a guy has now lost 1.6 billion honor. With your idea that would be 2.4 billion. >_>

14. Some players go clanless as a way to get things done without having to deal with the wars. Its a shame you have to do that so the trolls have to chose between leaving you alone or loosing honor but its an option. If the company killers are in a clan stop, war, handle business...:D If not I think we need a support channel for the issue. I agree it really gets old when you are doing your thing and the same troll comes shooting you.

15. jackknife

jackknife User

I have friends in the dominate co. that I could call for help as do most if not all of you. Get your friends to shoot first, i think they get the kill and co. killer pops.

i'm a new player and have been popped by my co. only once. So take my idea as its worth 1 uri

16. What do you mean "unfair"? You get the damage worth of rewards. Just pop 'em at your will.

Tarron likes this.
  17. OK so you are shootin' something and they come in and assist :rolleyes: I don't see the problem o_O So, you shoot 'em down - nice :p The cube is a shared cube - you greedy whatever - you want all except that 2% percent loss :eek::oops: Your honor is next and maybe it is revenge cause now they are flying a phoenix - lol, so they exact revenge as best as they can, cause their ship is no longer strong.

18. My side is splitting now... :D Bandage please...

19. well the guy should be more careful who he shoots.and yeah. triple it and it will deter the company killers from making so many attacks on same company

a noob hits little anyway, and they only get a shared percentage depending on the amount of damage they do to a cube, your comment sounds like someone that hogs the cube for themselves

Last edited by moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Tarron likes this.
  20. Well I do hog cubes and if we raise the honor thing people will have to not shoot noobs and your server must have good noobs My server has noobs that only use x4 when they are leeching so I have a right to pop them because I split the uri 60/40 and all they are doing is shooting lasers I am also a free player so I do cubes only for uri so please talk when you actually are good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.