[UI] Honor penalty too lenient for company killas

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ★╚╬»»GUИŚŦΔЯ««╬╝★, Mar 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Wait.. you have a 'right to pop them' because they use x4?
    There's no clear cut rule saying you can't shoot them regardless. It's simply your choice.
    (and their choice to use whatever ammo they like).

Tarron likes this.
  2. I know you can shoot them but the noobs on my server use x4 and if I don't pop them Im basically doing a boss Kristallon And I don't do cubes to get less uridium So if honor penalty went up then I would be loosing more honor for defending my things so get your facts strait everyone has a right to pop them.

3. Let me just interject there for a moment.
    The whole point of cubes... as they were designed... was to be a shared NPC reward. Put in the ammo your willing to spend, and you get that much out. This mindset of owning cubes needs to be smashed back to the cavemen era with an iron fist. Down with your Honor! You want to kill your own company? Prepare to become an outlaw in response. If others are shooting your cubes, then you can always switch companies.

Seraphim and Tarron like this.
  4. not really, ranking doesnt really matter, honor after a while doesnt do anything, the outfit punishment is just stupid, why should i have to pay for some random players choice, if anything we should just make the penalty different

5. dude im n ultra I don't have time 2 share cubes.

6. Well that mindset certainly isn't team orientated now is it? "Claiming" a cube is just as odd as "Claiming" that you own a particular seat in a car besides the driver seat. It just doesn't make sense. So you deserve every percentage of negative honor you get

Tarron likes this.
  7. That's like saying that you have to share a galaxy gate reward even if you built it cause you cant claim it you guys are probably cube leechers that get poped lots of times and want others to get more negative so people don't like sharing cubes we don't want to its our choice then you noobs shouldn't beg us to share all you need is an aegis, full lf3, 8iris, some sep or prom kamikaze if u want and you can cube so theres no point in leeching cubes, cause your stealing the persons hard work with their ammo .

Last edited by moderator: Apr 19, 2015
  8. theres a difference between a cube and a freaking gate. and if its such hard work for you to solo a cube, maybe you shouldnt solo a team npc.

9. its not hard work for me im just saying for the noob aegis that want good rewards they don't like it if they get leeched and theres a difference between driving a car and doing a cube.

10. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I hate one thing more than VESPID. That is noobs who think they know everything and that everything they do is right when it's blatantly obvious it's not. (yeah you)

I simply stated the obvious which is: It's your freaking choice!

Learn to spell correctly. I feel like I'm arguing with a little brat.

Can't accept the facts? Find another game to play. Or somewhere else to wipe your tears.

Tarron likes this.
  11. Dude im not crying im telling you guys that u guys are whining for honor penalty to go up when others don't want it to go up ur being a little child by not understanding anything that's being said in this forum everyone has a choice but BigPoint gets the last say in what happens in game Im not trying to persuade you im trying to persuade bigpoint to not make it go higher so stop thinking im talking about you or anyone else in this forum because im not everyone has their own opinion so don't think this is about you if im playing game I should have a say in what goes on im not arguing with you ur just being stupid in saying I am.

12. I think after 1 or 2 company kills the offender should simply have thier weapons locked for a day. Keep it up you get a week and so on

13. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Oh really.
    It looks like you were crying.
    Re-read your comments.
    It's clear that you're upset with other players shooting the same cube as you.
    Let me make it ever so clear so that even an imbecile should comprehend it:
    Cube rewards are directly proportional to the amount of damage a player deals. Meaning if player 1 destroys half of the cube, they will receive half of the full reward of destroying a cube single handedly.

I presume you understand that part.

So why is this the case?
    Never have Darkorbit meant for a cube to be destroyed singlehandedly hence why the reward is distributed.

Now then you said 'defending my things', referring to the cube. And your reason is simply because other players will get some uridium and you won't get as much as you'd like to get.

I think, no, I can say without doubt that your reasoning is pathetically trying to justify selfish behaviour on your part.

Tarron likes this.
  14. I can act all I want this is a pvp game don't cry cause people are poping u when u shoot their cube stop talking to me

15. SauronL

SauronL User

hell no lol

16. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

"Fight the system" not each other! Do not bow down to these Heliocentric Zionist Jesuit Puppet Masters

whoeva likes this.
  17. SauronL

SauronL User

what about trolls without clans bothering you

18. That doesn't happen on my server because if there's some trolls I can call other people in another company to take care of them because we all hate lechers that bad

19. Seraphim

Seraphim User

cry? haha good one... no. That actually sucked big time.
    The only one crying here is you. Pitiful that you can't see clearly through your own tears.

You've no idea what my position is with respect to cubes so do everyone a favour and keep your premature assumptions to yourself.

20. Dude stop talking to me I don't know you and I don't want to because you are continuing with something that doesn't matter now leave me a lone its my opinion on what I say in things .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.