[UI] How to eliminate wallet warriors!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by chilninja, Apr 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackknife

jackknife User

If you're having serious issues with someone, ignore them and go somewhere else or log off. Nothing else deters more than a lack of confrontation or challenge, or in this case lack thereof.FooJubIsBack2,
    I like to hit them with a wizz rocket then go read the forums or not play for a while. I love wizzes for that reason!

2. Since the inception of the UFE the attitude of the Wallets have changed so much that even the wallets have left the game. Yes games are created to make money, yes without money the game die, yes there is always going to be people who abuse their ill gotten strength. But before the UFE we had several wallets that had no problem with a NEW(b) joining them on a Cube or assisting with BBK's now it is all about the Hunting for PvP or G G's not the helping of the New players.

So as long as the UFE (since most wallets are UFE) want to HUNT in the Lower maps, because of the EASY KILLS, I will call them bullies and until they realize that killing NEW players all the time is helping D O chase players from the servers, and compounding the server population issues, the game is not going to get better, the populations will continue to drop, and even more wallets will be leaving the game as there is nothing to hold their interest any further. Return the Protecting Forces to the Lower maps to chase the UFE Enemy out and help the NEW players gain the strength and Knowledge/SKILLS needed to defend themselves from these BULLIES.
    Funny you say this as the only people who are UFE are wallets and they are the ones who are killing the NEW players so much they quit the game. But YES, as I said earlier, the NEW wallet have even forced the OLD wallet to leave the game as it is no longer fun for them as they were never Gate Farmers but got their Rank by working hard in the maps killing and being killed in fair fights where the only difference was skill and Bio Points. Now you have Upgrade level, LF-4's, Herc's, Havoc's, Apis and Zeus Drones, and even MCC same company killers, causing the weak players to leave the game before they are even FE, let alone even starting to be UFE, and the old wallets who felt they had invested enough to be FE Full Bio'd to enjoy the game for a while until they find they have to invest even more than they originally invested in the game to continue with their level of enjoyment.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. Remove a lot of the PVP missions. These missions take time and give players a driving reason to hunt. The companies were set up for the reason of giving us territories to protect and invade. WW are trying to clear out their PVP missions and since there are so many and they require so much killing, they raid MHH so they can get all they can and then attack everyone they can simply to finish off missions.

jackknife likes this.
  4. -»orfa«-

-»orfa«- User

Populations are not dead because of wallet warriors.

People played this game because it was achievable to reach FE status, join a clan and go and hunt against players of an even ability - without having to spend money to do so. Most people enjoyed the community and clan element of the game. Most people just wanted to come on and shoot some stuff, go on a clan hunt and have a laugh. People were willing to pay to do so when paying a small amount on MHH would last months. Since DO failed to tackle the bots, and at the same time made it bloody expensive and time consuming to get the needed equipment to be on an even playing field people left. Wallet warriors have not killed the maps - DO's calcualted decision to bring in chance and over priced equipment did that.

OrbitGuru, badwon[spt] and *MOONGLOW* like this.
  5. jager33

jager33 User

lol if money is spent on the game by the customers then DO should spent it wisely not STUPID POORLY RUN EVENTS LOL
    this game id dead because of it

6. I used to spend money to hunt , but I never hunted in the lower maps ,yes I had plenty of wars but also plenty of alliances ,I think it depends on the server , cuz on my server it was mostly war between groups of people ( clans ) not companies , this game has derived away in a lot of server from being war against the other company , so we killed our company ( and the other two ) but we also helped them , not all of us spend money and that's understandable , but I did because I had no time to play , also why attack the wallet warriors , why not BP ? they get 100 profit from us buying the URI ( not to pention packets ) they should adjust the price since it takes a lot more URI now than before all the upgrades ,plus they should introduce more ways of grinding uri , especially on the maps , if they want to gain more players they also need to adjust their game so all those players can grow ,gather uri and credits , xp etc , it's basically a fight for resources ,and this is going to keep happening if they don't introduce new ways of collecting URI so more players can collect URI by different means that are actually worth it , and what I mean by that is that only a few NPC's are worth killing

7. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.