[UI] Remove Reload on Hellstorm Launchers: just make it a cooldown of 3 seconds

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by °°ºŞÎ|ΣŊ†►◄WΔlk€Яº°°, Feb 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. We all know that hellstorm launchers are useful in both pvp and pve, they can deal instantaneous damage on both players and aliens whenever they launch the rockets.

Unfortunately the drawback is a total of more than 7 seconds of the reload, the delay time of reloading, and the launching time of the hellstorm rockets, so whenever we shoot a player, its either dead or "ourselves" are already dead before we can even launch the 3rd shot against the enemy.

I suggest Removing the reloading process and just make it similar to the missile launcher with a 2 second (1 second for prem) cool down without the reloading time, and instead put a 3 second delay before launching another armed Hellstorm, so we can use it far more better, and both strong and weak players would be able to strike down npcs much faster and efficient.

The hellstorm launcher is powerful against NPCs more with the UBR-100 hellstorm rocket ammunition, it will deal 80% more damage against aliens means, 80% more damage similar to the yellow hellstorm rockets we first saw before there is any eco hellstorms in the store for purchase.

upgrading the hellstorm launcher helps in getting that increased bonus damage, you can deal a total damage of 15k at maximum upgrade (level 16) using eco hellstorms.

Some of the launched rockets are also missed, so you see a variation of damage from 8k~13k if you are single boosted or has a few level upgrades on the helstorms, i do hope that they make the hellstorm rockets affected by precision target tech and the pilot skill rocket fusion and heat seeking missile (will greatly increase the effectiveness of the hellstorm)

That is all i have in mind, what do you think? post a comment to see if my idea is good, or it needs improvements.