[UI] Special Slot Upgrade Chip: P.E.T slots increase

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by °°ºŞÎ|ΣŊ†►◄WΔlk€Яº°°, Feb 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The P.E.T, our companion in any situations that we face, whether we get to be victorious on gates for his sacrifice for repeatedly destroying itself for your own pleasure to kill your adversaries in gates, to shoot down any enemies you see on the map, to relentlessly repair your ship selfishly and for your P.E.T to be seeing you get destroyed because you are just one noob player.

The P.E.T has been on duty since years ago, and it has changed a few times already, now that time has come to make a new change and buff up our P.E.T with my own suggestion and idea of increasing the P.E.T capabilities of equipping protocols, gears, shields and lasers more than its normal and default slots, not all P.E.T can be retro fitted more than its own capabilities, it requires an upgrade for all the extra arsenals installed to function.

Special Slot Upgrade Chip:
    • Increases all slots that a P.E.T can equip: Laser Slots, Shield Slots, Gear Slots, Protocol Slots.
    • Increases the Maximum Performance of a P.E.T similar to an ordinary Goliath Ship.
    • More Protocols means more Effectiveness of the P.E.Ts salvage protocol, alien protocol, laser protocol and other protocols effective with more of the same type equipped on the P.E.T
    • A better Tactic on equipping more than a few Gears for your P.E.T so installment of other types of gears are not a necessary thing for this upgraded type of P.E.T
    • for the upgrade chip to be equipped, a chip slot will be added as a default section on a P.E.T
    And what about the count of Increase on slots?
    • Laser Slot: +5 laser slot
    • Shield Slot: +3 Shield slot
    • Gear Slot: + 1 Gear Slots
    • Protocol Slots: +8 Protocol Slots
    • All additional slots on each section are highlighted with the color blue
    Requirements of having this upgrade for the P.E.T?
    • All slots are unlocked
    • P.E.T must be Max Level
    • Hull Upgrade on P.E.T must be Max

The cost? i am not sure on how to obtain this upgrade chip, its either be available on shop or can only be exclusively obtained through a gate ( i saw a P.E.T galaxy gate on D.Owiki)

If i were to ask, the cost maybe should be 250,000 Uridium as of this is really a great buff, an increase on protocol slots would probably make boxers so happy that they can equip more salvage protocols to never leave boxing again, or increase the number of equipped laser or alien protocols to increase the P.E.Ts laser damage in either both pvp and pve, or just PvE.

This upgrade will prove more use for the P.E.T so it can be a more useful companion on shooting down players or aliens, not just being a kami fodder for players to use it.

]Coldheart[ likes this.