[UI] The kill

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bibulus, Nov 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Why is it in this game you don't get part of a kill in a pvp battle, in Battlestar you did it went towards your dailys. In this game its not worth helping someone because you get nothing for it unless your in a team and I'm not to sure then.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. Its very straight forward in D.O, whoever gets the lock first gets the rewards from killing an enemy, or negative honor from an ally (if you shot first) i do think that daily PVP missions are not that frequent but rare to pop-up, i do think there should be a separate category of Daily Missions which lie in both either PVP or PVE, so players can choose which to prioritize rather than being forced to do a mission they can't.

I've seen people get less daily uridium from the missions because of the pvp missions on 4-x maps which is irrelevant as it is and should be removed atleast, OR revamp it, make it anywhere on maps so they can compete with their other enemies that of the same level as they are with relatively same equipment that only ammo and skill of using mines and abilities matters for the victor to rise.