[UI] [TWITCH] CLAN MAP IDEA.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *A_cE*|-=EmpiriC=-, May 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello users / mods / Developers and people that are watching this.

I'm making this thread regarding Clan map idea , ive posted this idea in twitch chat. they asked me to post feedback and why and how on the forum ( in english please don't judge my english i know its not the best).

Clan map.

Why?

Well we all know shooting uridium and making it is not easy for some kind of players. Clans who have war with other clans etc. those clans can't shoot 1 dam allien. we have players that love pve and pvp and players that love both. im such a player that loves pve and pvp. for me having clan wars is fun but also anoying . for example : we want to shoot some cubicons or bos kristalons at afternoon or in the morning. we cant because enemy's or MMO took over eic map or another company took over other company's map. than u have to shoot ur valuable ammo that u have worked hard for on them. instead of shooting uridium u are know shooting enemy's which the enemy and u both don't like because they want to make uridium. so i've made an idea that brings the solution for both PVE and PVP.

The idea

Making such map must become profitable for players and Darkorbit itself. Say for example u are able to Create a map with your clan if you have 10+ active players in the clan and that are different people ( not 10 the same accounts which some dude created so he can farm alone on this kind of map ). Those 10 people would be able to pay an certain amount off uridium (not money because Darkorbit said they are only going to charge money for Designs etc.) to build this certain map. im giving u an example lets say 50k uridium per day for this clan map per player to enter this map . with youre clan you can pay Credits/Uridium to spawn a certain amount of aliens and spieces on that map ( not 3120312312 cubicons at same time... there's a max on it for example max 2 cubes and max 5 spieces of aliens ). for an example again u pay 50k uridium and you will need to play at least 2-3 hours to make that uridium back. U can make all profit after that and don't pay a penny to Darkorbit or anyone or anything.[PVP] I know what u all are thinking blabla maps are running out off people to hunt on etc etc. there's a certain amount of time you can spend in that map per week. so spend it wisely like 10-15 hours a week. if u spend it wisely u can play a whole sunday in that map with ur clan to make uridium buy RSB , EMP , CLOACKS and enjoy the rest of the week hunting and fighting. know with the incomming server merge and idea's it becomes more interesting. Cross server maps make this very interresting because there u fight other people. u than have the uridium , and anything u like. if u are a [PVE] lover and LOVE to build gates and play gates. This idea is awesome for u to because u dont have to spend hundreds of dollars every month to do ur gates and get a good ranking. with this map u can farm ur aliens and uridium and build ur gates. This Idea will be profitable for darkorbit to as Darkorbit will gain alot of players that will go back to play because the game is slightly less Pay to Win. and they have a real chance of building their own account in there way with an awesome team off players . This also makes players interact with each other because u need to have a clan for this in order to fully work. Teamspeaks will get more alive . clans will get more alive , more players, more fun.

If u made it to the end thanks for reading and please give me feedback below here to make this idea work and what i can adjust to the idea.

This is my first ever idea i have posted on this forum. i am playing this game for over 9 years know. i know the inside and outside of the game. ive worked on this idea for some months , thought about it alot how to post this and interact with the players off the game . there is 1 thing about this game and that's that is is lowering players, because jpa etc. i want to make this game more exciting for everyone and i want to have the history off darkorbit back i want this 100v100 battles that we used to have!

Credit goes to Creative/Matilone456. Also thanks to DIE WITH HONOR. for working with me on this idea. i hope the developers can do something with this idea . sorry that it is so long i wanted to wright my opinion!

OrbitGuru likes this.
  2. OrbitGuru

OrbitGuru User

i like this idea! +1. i might even stay in a clan after this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.