[UI] Update the outdated..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gr4pHiC-_-Vision, Aug 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that the start menu of the game page really is getting old.
    How about instead of useless infomation about uri that everone alread knows about,
    we put like ship info. For example you can put what hangar youre loading up, just basic ship info like drone damage and a quick view of your configs while the game page is loading. maybe even some tips and tricks to help get better at the game. not Fullscreen mode or Custom UI. something usefull....

TEN$ION (USA WEST)

2. Its nice knowing how much uri you have, but the other information you are asking for is great. I could really do without the corporate records window. That helps me not at all.

3. MяF™

MяF™ User

I personally think the clan page looks outdated, and could do with a re-do.

Drone damage on the start screen would certainly be helpful. :cool:

4. Drone damage seen anywhere other than just the HANGAR would be good. I do not go to my Hangar all the time and as such don't always catch I am about to lose a drone. The Back Page could use a complete remodel, it has not changed since the AI was changed 4-5 years ago and we all know that everything else has had changes made to it including the FORUMS, which could use being updated to show the current information instead of 5 year old useless information.

5. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.