[UI] Updated weekly auction

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by memrix, Oct 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. memrix

memrix User

I think the title speaks for itself.... It's been empty for me for a while, and i think i'm not the only one here that would like new stuff to be bid on with our billions.

If there is already a thread on this, sorry, but didn't take the effort to look for it

hdinis09 likes this.
  2. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

think they should have a daily random auction with hi end stuff in lf4 new lazers mabe spartons oil and so on would be so cool people blowing billions on stuff BUT ALSO losing there credits if the lose like the old game wen i started in 2009

3. Yes the suggestion has been made many times since the launch of the NEW Hangar where this first started, we can only own one each ship so if owned it is not seen in the auction (hourly, daily, weekly). They really need to add more of the ships, formations, cosmetics, and other items that have been in SHOP from before the Hangar change. I think it is too soon for the A.S. items but they do need to be added to the SHOP for purchase (Uridium/Credits not just Payment).

4. Hi All,

Things they could add which doesn't cost them anything, but may help us. There are bunch of stuff in Designs and Customization I would like to have. I have drones designs that need one more to make a full set. I don't know if they sell one at a time or in some kind of sets. All I need is just one to complete my set and I have others that need one or two some others more.

Angus