[UI] Updates for Pirate NPC's And Maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CHANCE, Jul 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHANCE

CHANCE User

My friends and I were talking about how the Pirate maps can be a better place for all of us. Here is what we have decided:

Palladium Cargo Drop for Pirate Aliens
    The reason why Pirate NPC's exist is for quests and to annoy us in Palli Field. Could it be possible to add Palladium to Pirate NPC's and make life easier for all of us. It could be OK if you just remove all the other resources from Cargo Boxes and just add Palladium.

Here's what I think is good to start off:

Cargo Drop
    • Interceptors: 5 Palladium
    • Barracuda: 10 Palladium
    • Saboteur: 15 Palladium
    • Annihilator: 20 Palladium
    • Battleray: 30 Palladium
    • DEADLY Battleray: 45 Palladium + 10 Xenomit
    Make Palladium Cover the Entire Map of 5-3 Not Just In A Small Part of the Map
    I don't know why there are mazes in 5-3; I thought it was just for 5-1. It would be fun if 5-3 was a Huge Maze, covering all of 5-3, and having a Palladium field at the center. There could be even 3 Open Areas in 5-3; each for the respective companies. Maybe add a CBS in the middle of each 3 areas. It would end the monopoly of one company dominating the Palladium field.

Make the Interceptors That Come Out of the Battleray Their Own NPC
    Make these Interceptors also have a bit more HP and Shields as their Interceptor counterpart. Also make them do a bit more damage.This allows us to know what Interceptor is what. Plus, make the Deadly Battleray Interceptors a bit more deadly.

-=[ Battleray Interceptor ]=-
    • 65,000 Hit points
    • 45,000 Shield points
    • 475-650 Average Damage
    • 8,000 EP
    • 55 Honor
    • 30000 Credits
    • 25 Uridium
    Cargo Drop:
    • 7 Palladium

-=[ Deadly Battleray Interceptor ]=-
    • 80,000 Hit points
    • 60,000 Shield points
    • 700-1000 Average Damage
    • 10,000 EP
    • 70 Honor
    • 45000 Credits
    • 40 Uridium
    Cargo Drop:
    • 11 Palladium

Other Minor Things to Add
    • Make the both Battleray and Deadly Battleray shoot Fats UCB-100.
    • When the Deadly Battleray get's mad, make it shoot UCB-100 RSB-75 Combo.
    • Increase PVP Rewards by 1.25x in Pirate Maps if these changes are added.
    Think before you comment on this Thread. Give good reason why you agree and disagree.

-CHANCE

2. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

The first idea was suggested over and over , but never a response back from the developer team about it .
    The second idea may solve some of the issues about pvp in 5-3 , but still the hunters won't stop because they don't collect .
    The new interceptors won't affect the gameplay at all and in my opinion the ammount of work necessary should be invested in more important ones than this .
    About the minor things , first one is something visual , not hard to implement . If second one is implemented , the reward for the battleray should be a little increased because it will be harder to kill it . The last will counter your second major idea ( parts for every company ) and it will encourage ranking hunters to come more often in 5-3 so you won't solve the problem but you make it worse .
    So in my opinion , no to the last minor thing .. and no to the third major idea because it is unnecessary work involved .

3. My friends and I were talking about how the Pirate maps can be a better place for all of us. Here is what we have decided:

Palladium Cargo Drop for Pirate Aliens
    The reason why Pirate NPC's exist is for quests and to annoy us in Palli Field. Could it be possible to add Palladium to Pirate NPC's and make life easier for all of us. It could be OK if you just remove all the other resources from Cargo Boxes and just add Palladium.

Here's what I think is good to start off:

Cargo Drop
    • Interceptors: 5 Palladium
    • Barracuda: 10 Palladium
    • Saboteur: 15 Palladium
    • Annihilator: 20 Palladium
    • Battleray: 30 Palladium
    • DEADLY Battleray: 45 Palladium + 10 Xenomit
    No this makes it far too easy to gain palladium unless you're a noob. Some can 1-shot a interceptor.
    Make Palladium Cover the Entire Map of 5-3 Not Just In A Small Part of the Map
    I don't know why there are mazes in 5-3; I thought it was just for 5-1. It would be fun if 5-3 was a Huge Maze, covering all of 5-3, and having a Palladium field at the center. There could be even 3 Open Areas in 5-3; each for the respective companies. Maybe add a CBS in the middle of each 3 areas. It would end the monopoly of one company dominating the Palladium field.
    No to the cbs they don't change a company's hold they just draw more attraction to the current company taking over 5-3

Make the Interceptors That Come Out of the Battleray Their Own NPC
    Make these Interceptors also have a bit more HP and Shields as their Interceptor counterpart. Also make them do a bit more damage.This allows us to know what Interceptor is what. Plus, make the Deadly Battleray Interceptors a bit more deadly.

-=[ Battleray Interceptor ]=-
    • 65,000 Hit points
    • 45,000 Shield points
    • 475-650 Average Damage
    • 8,000 EP
    • 55 Honor
    • 30000 Credits
    • 25 Uridium
    Cargo Drop:
    • 7 Palladium

-=[ Deadly Battleray Interceptor ]=-
    • 80,000 Hit points
    • 60,000 Shield points
    • 700-1000 Average Damage
    • 10,000 EP
    • 70 Honor
    • 45000 Credits
    • 40 Uridium
    Cargo Drop:
    • 11 Palladium
    No and no. Remember what happened when people kamied battlerays for uri? Now they'll do it for spins.
    Other Minor Things to Add
    • Make the both Battleray and Deadly Battleray shoot Fats UCB-100.
    • When the Deadly Battleray get's mad, make it shoot UCB-100 RSB-75 Combo.
    • Increase PVP Rewards by 1.25x in Pirate Maps if these changes are added.
    I've always thought pirates should have fats, I mean all of them.... The bio is called bounty hunter after all. Sure to the combo, if it can without messing it up.
    Think before you comment on this Thread. Give good reason why you agree and disagree.

-CHANCE

4. -Adhara-

-Adhara- User

Hi,
    Look, palladium is veriegation in this game. I think, it is intention, that everybody can´t to has it. It would be very easy for everybody, when palladium would be in each pirates. Do you imagine how it would function on the maps? There would be a lot of players on the maps and everybody would kills only pirates. And the other maps would be empty.

I think that it isn´t a good idea.

5. I asm thinking they are empty now. :rolleyes:

6. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.