[UI] Updates to deaths

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FooJubIsBack2, Jul 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make death logs for your pet, either notifying you in your log, or having a notification flash on your screen like when CBS's die.

Make people who drop mines accountable, via percentage bar ( a tab that shows who accounted to your death the most and least, like if there were two players one would have dealt 37% of the damage and the other 63%.

Add a way to refresh just auction page not the entire page, like with Skylab

Make solace repair a HoT but instead of 50% and 25% it's 100% and 50%, with an active time of 15-20 seconds.

Make the citadel's fortess ability last 5 seconds longer.

Change citadel's travel to a constant toggle ability, which increases speed by 20%, but disables use of hellstorm launchers.

Add 4% damage boost to Zeus
    Add 5% shield boost to Apis

Make havocs add 1% damage per drone until 10 drones have it or until max havoc

Flak kinetic rounds, x1 damage but 30% shield penetration (would not stack with moth or double arrow) and higher chance of missing.

Add a shield pulse ability to aegis which does an instant aoe shield heal of 50k for outfit only

Make your pet have fats either when you do, or when it has max laser PvP protocols. It just looks silly otherwise.

Add an event once every week, called palladium wars, where people have level-gated 3-way no alliance company battles for people level 12 and up. It would take place in a faux pally field. If users did not shoot an enemy within 1 minute they would be ejected and replaced, and 1 person who is not engaged in battle on the corresponding teams would be placed in a ISH, cloaked and frozen until the player can be replaced.

Put veteran designs in game for players that have been here for a year, and can be claimed for 5k uri, and give the appearance of the old client ships, with hull, shield, experience and honor boost of 5%.

Add a speed booster, 25% speed boost (lololol jk)

Make all mines applicable for smartbombs, with their bonuses, e.g. ddm smartbomb only does Hp damage, or SABM's only do shield damage.

Add a new mine, Repulsor Mine or RPM-01, which pushes all ships in the area of the mine away, in the direction they came at it or where they are relative to the mine. No damage is imposed.

That's all for now since my battery is dying, but I mean these are partially meant to be serious, partially something to pass the time, so if you don't like them oh well, if you do... Who knows :)

2. Pet logs for pet and pet fats, yes please.

3. imapoofya

imapoofya User

Yeah, and I don't just mean logs, I mean like blahblahblah from the VMC destroyed your pet. Or something

4. When a noob pops your pet you will see a red dot on your mini map for 30 seconds starting from where your pet was and flying around the map, when you get to the dot you find its a player...(He popped your pet, so destroy him:D)

5. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

No to palladium wars , repulsor mine and the extra ability for aegis .

6. imapoofya

imapoofya User

Lol that could work too, or better yet implement both ideas. A target market of sorts on whoever killed your pet.

Thank you :)

7. What I posted is already in game :cool:.

So your idea is a solace that can repair 100% of its hp and 50% of group members hp every second for 15 to 20 seconds?If so thats 528,768 hp on solace repped every second, it would be invincible during the 15 to 20 seconds its active.Or is expected to be a % of that 100% hp repaired every second like the aegis, which would then mean solace with 528,768 hp could rep 26,438.4 hp per second over 20 seconds making it better than an aegis as one ship than an aegis.Plus would be hard to kill a solace doing that if they run decent shields.

Extra skill to aegis would make it OP.

Interesting idea with fats on pet ;)

And which veteran designs are you refering to?

Interesting idea with new SB types with newer mines...gotta see how that wors to be sure if its good or not.

not too sure about that Repulsor mine,if DO could make it work without folks lagging up and having to refresh id say cool but not sure how strong DO`s system is and they are learning new things at the moment so if this would be considered id say later when they have a better feel for this new system ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  8. It is? Well, whoops lol. Never noticed that.

9. imapoofya

imapoofya User

For solace I meant it would heal that percentage over that period, not that entire percentage per second, that would very clearly be OP. So say solace has 300k Hp for simplicity, then if it uses its ability, in 15 seconds it would heal 20k Hp per sec over those 15 secs. Or over 20 secs, 15k per sec.

For vet designs I mean they would have to be created, and they would give modern ships the appearance of the old client ships, as a design.

For repulsor mine..Idk. Idk if their system can do it.

10. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.