[UI] Upgrade Improvement

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by coobo99, Aug 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. coobo99

coobo99 User

I think there should be a secondary sorting method to the Upgrade tab.
    Instead of everything in 1 section being bunched up, it should be sorted by what's on which ship and what's on no ship.
    Example: (not putting both configs - completely random setups)
    Goliath (Random Design)
    Laser Cannons -15 lf3
    Drones -8 lf4/12 bo2
    Generators - 15 bo2

Pusat Venge
    Laser Cannons - 15 lf4
    Drones - 6 lf4/ 14 bo2
    Generators - 15 Gen 7900s

You will have tabs above for each of your ships
    /Goliath (Random)/Pusat/Not Equipped/

You can select each tab for upgrades so you know which item you are upgrading instead of upgrading randomly hoping you do the right 1. Massive upgrades can cause confusion and reconfiguring a ship can take forever. This will make things just a bit easier for everyone.

2. I'd say have this + the current setup.
    I much prefer the current layout over any other.

But I can see how this can help some people ^^

3. If you are upgrading for just one ship it would be very easy. You just select the items you are going to equip and upgrade them. They do sort the items being upgraded by the level they are at. You can also find these in the inventory and only equip the items that have been upgraded to that level. If you notice the equipment that is at level 16 is not seen in the upgrade window.

Doing multiple items is simple, just take up as many items as you want to use on your ship and keep them above what the rest are and do this with as many ships as you want to equip. Again the first ship would be level 16 before the others and thus be easy to keep them separate.

4. What HMHY stated works great. It is what I do, keeping it simple, especially if you always focus on one ship until it is done. Of course if you are upgrading multiple ships, switching up randomly, then you practically slow down your power progression for any of them in the sacrifice.