[UI] Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kauza12, Feb 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kauza12

kauza12 User

I dont get why the upgrade section is soooooooo lame !
    You need to select every item by itself and then put it on 100% and then click start and then collect all ! like seriouslly !
    Why not just make select all and upgrade all ! much faster?! i guess

2. Its a well oiled machine. No need to change it Upgrades are not meant to be instant.

3. I'm all for a faster upgrade system, it is so tedious and annoying to upgrade an item individually.

4. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker User

Yep, that 30 seconds to do upgrades could be used in so many other ways :rolleyes:

PSK~SUNDANCE likes this.
  5. Lol, clearly someone who hasn't upgraded 20+ B02s, 35+ Lf4s, 2 Hellstorm launchers, and 10 Drones ^

6. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker User

Done it a few times on different accounts.
    Personally i find having to move items onto or off drones in the hangar 1 at a time 40 times more irritating.
    Or going through each drone individually if you want to swap from hercs to havocs or Spartans.
    How about swapping from Cyborg to Surgeon if you don't have enough good equipment to have both ready to go. 1 slot difference between the 2 and you have to manually refit the ship, drones and pet.

There are many things more annoying about the basic game play in DO than upgrades, which most will only ever do once

7. kauza12

kauza12 User

This is part of what im talking about , all the annoying slow strategies in the game must be a smart UI and more friendly, easier for player and simpler

8. I was checking the BP website and found they are needing lots of programmers and developers. Beyond that, there are some things that are supposed to take time. Upgrades, getting ufe equipment, setting bio... So many people looking for "instant gratification." Once things start becoming instant, everything should be instant. We already have players starting that feel they should be ufe on day one. Instant upgrades just tells us people are too impatient to take time for the basics.