[UI] Upgrading the Vengeance lighting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HomeTownBoy, Dec 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ATEER

ATEER User

for me it is not rude at all. I speak what is on my mind.
    And I prefer players that do spend money. But not on BOTs but on DO itself. As that keeps game going.
    F2P players I have no problem either. As the more busy servers are the more interesting it is.

And I do understand that it is possible to play game 10 hours a day.
    And that I call a HARDCORE gamer.
    But not palla and boxing for all that time. You can tell me whatever. But then I would not believe a word.

That is just my opinion. (It does not mean I am right). But for me personally that is what I think :)

Good luck to you all and have fun :)

2. Nah, I actually find myself using Lightning a lot more than I thought I would. The afterburner ability allows me to avoid ice rockets, and is just amazing in a squad with hit and runs. I suck at solid, no running fights with Goliaths, so with Vengi, I run in, hit, run back & repeat :D

And I'm MMO on USA West, I need to update my Signature :3

ATEER likes this.
  3. ATEER

ATEER User

Yeah. Afterburner ability avoids ice rockets. Which is great.
    And if you think about it, Tartarus will have a 10% speed decrease soon. So Lightning will be viable ship even more for hit and run.

Hit and Run is amazing tactics especially with few more like minded players :)

KilerStreak likes this.
  4. Oh hell yeah!

5. The V Lighting has always been a killer to the right pilots : ) But not to a harmless noob like me, I only use it for picking up little bonus boxes in PVP maps. : )- I have not played this game since 2011 I was the best pilot in picking up bonus boxes in PVP maps. I have always liked fast ships : ) If I am not mistaken You are the pilot they call Wing slasher?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  6. ATEER

ATEER User

I used to use Tartarus a lot. But recently got CYBORG. And I am only using it now.
    I see it as the most economical ship in the game. As it has most Damage. Means I use less ammo and seprom to kill stuff.

Love it so much now.
    Even if it dies way easier than Spectrum or Tartarus

7. Is that it 10 hours a day... Long ago I use to play almost 24 hours a day I would fall to sleep on the pvp maps lol Man I got some mad skillz in picking up bonus boxes and getting killed by the pros in my Weak ship thats where I learn to evade the enemy and defend myself I got good at defending myself and the killers see me coming they turn and run the other way lol

I have always picked up little bonus boxes and Pally too that's how I make a good ship. I am a mad boxers, no one was able to keep me out of pvp maps, even back in the day when the good uri was in pvp maps and only the killers would go into pvp maps 24/7 they couldn't keep me out of the loot map thats where I learned to kill... Let alone back then most players were even afraid to cross into an x 4 to get to the upper maps.... they would think oh the bad men are in there, I don't want to go in there the killers are in there ja ja ja yeah that's where the uri was...

If Big Point puts the original uridium back in X 4 maps the killing will start all over again there would be no bots in x 4 maps lol. If BP puts better paying
    URIDIM in pvp map like the old days URIDIUM in x 4 maps bring out the big sharks hungry sharks

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  8. Then get better at the game & learn how to use the ship properly. Every ship is deadly if you learn how to use it. There isn't, and there shouldn't, be any handicaps for unskilled players. LEARN.

And no idea, I don't think I get called "Wing Slasher"

9. HTB is NEW as he returned from a hiatus but the guy has the skills. I know who he was back on US West in 2010 and he loved his lightning at that time too. He seldom lost a battle and that was even against some of the monsters of that time. He was classified as one of the FE+ ships when FE was the best you could get. He loves the Hit and Run capability of the Lightning but knows the Tartarus has a better speed and is why he wants the Lightning updated.

uber_paul and KilerStreak like this.
  10. i support vengeance must be overhauled

HomeTownBoy and uber_paul like this.
  11. ATEER

ATEER User

if vengeance would get 1 extra engine slot. That would be viable enough :)

HomeTownBoy likes this.
  12. Agreed but feel the afterburner should be changed to the Tartarus style where it is on or off without the time limit or cooldown period.

HomeTownBoy likes this.
  13. I haven't played since 2011ish. But all i flew was a Vengis and the V-Lighting. Some people like Hondas others like Harley Davidson, and the V-Lighting is like a Harley Davidson, I know these ships like the back of my hand, and times have changed and it needs an overhaul extra Gen slots would be fine. I suggest skins Red - Green - Blue, these skins would be the overhaul and contain the extra slots as for whatever BP whats to do its up to them, leaving the afterburner on like the Tartarus or adding two extra slots to the Gens. As for Fire power I have never been to worried about the Vengis damage it does what its meant to do I have never doubted its damage and I am sure it can still do what it did with back then. I know if They decide to do something like this it may take another 7 years lol.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  14. The Pusat. I would not even take free lol I don't know anything about it, and don't care to know. I would not use that thing... Now upgrades, overhaul, by adding skins for the Lighting's yeah, now you're talking ! Maybe 2 more slots in Gens or leaving the afterburner on? That, I doubt they do... But Adding some slots would be more realistic.

15. After consideration leaving the afterburner on would be spamming! As it is most all players are spamming effects and it needs to be stopped... Now adding 1 or 2 more slots to the V-Lighting is more Realistic that would not be spamming. Plus, it would make money for Big Point. Most everyone wants new skins for vengi's I know I do.

16. Any Stat changes (extra slots/bonuses) become another ship completely but they can create Skins for it easy enough.

The Pusat is a Vengi with an extra slot in it you might craft it (if it is there) and give it a try.

Leaving it on is what most of the Tartarus players do so it would be no different than that.

BTW you should reply to multiple quotes in one post the Mods might call it spamming/bumping your thread otherwise. Just hit reply at the end of the first message and it adds it to the window just like I did.

17. Guess What? The True speed of Lighting is 785.4 With Wheel Formations.... Its not Getting the extra 5% increase when the ability is on... Now before you say anything take the Tartarus out for a ride and test the ability and wheel formation and you will see the it works on that ship only. :) glitch

18. it must be more speed than tartarus

but for a weaker hull

Last edited by moderator: Jan 2, 2018